Soon!!!!

Kelly W.
on 5/27/12 2:42 pm - WA
 Doing the count down...having lbl and breast lift and augmentation on Jun 11th....can't wait..am scared but excited all at once!  Any advice..knowledge is greatly appreciated.  Love reading about all of you who have already had it done..just makes me more excited.

kb64
on 5/27/12 8:11 pm - Clarksville , TN
Good for you. I am 3 weeks post op TT along with hyster and bladder sling. I became very tearful the day I saw my stomach. It is an unbelievable feeling not to have your stomach hanging there anymore. Such an awesome feeling. Good luck and just keep remembering the end result.

HW 270/ SW 255/ CW 210/GW 180

Kelly W.
on 5/28/12 12:49 am - WA
 Thank you...yes I can not wait for that moment.  So excited.....Glad to hear you are doing good.

scalingback1
on 5/28/12 6:44 am - Mashpee, MA
 Good luck Kelly!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Anne D.
on 5/28/12 8:30 am
I'm 5 days out, one thing I was glad I had was a big box of cheap maxi pads. I was dripping from various areas where drains and pain pump were so I just put one of those and taped it, anywhere that was damp. Cheap and easy, after a couple days you won't need them. I keep em in my glove box they are also good for cleaning up spilled drinks or skinned knees, much cheaper than those big bandaids too.

Kelly W.
on 5/28/12 9:38 am - WA
 Wow would of never thought of that...thanks

pagek77
on 5/28/12 10:39 pm, edited 5/28/12 10:43 pm
So exciting!

Take a bunch of before naked photos in various positions (sitting, standing front, side, etc.) because you'll definitely want to compare to your afters (I take photos every time I'm naked so I can see the changes and swelling go down, actually my hubby takes them ;)) so that you'll be able to remind yourself how different you look on those days when you're not liking your post-PS body :).

Make sure to up your protein a bit beforehand and you might want to start taking a stool softener a day or two beforehand if you don't already or at least have one on hand for post-op. Also if you drink RTD protein shakes, stock up. At least for the first week post-op I didn't feel like eating food but I was fine drinking 3-4 shakes a day.

I don't know what kind of compression garment you'll have for the LBL bc I had a TT but if it's just the regular binder around your torso, get a couple of soft tanks or fitted Tees that you don't care if get stained and take one to your next-day post-op appt because the binder makes you itchy so most people wear a soft, think tank or tee under it, but over your surgical bra.
Kelly W.
on 5/29/12 10:50 am - WA
That is what my doctors office told me too....oh yeah we have the same doctor...lol
Thanks for everything.  Can't wait until we meet.

onefunolygirl
on 5/29/12 10:00 am - Olympia, WA
Hi Kelly.  Just wanted to wish you good luck.  We will be be having our breast lifts on the same day just miles away from one another.  Wishing you all the best!

5' 6", 53 years old 

Highest Weight:   320+  ( Years ago ), Surgery Weight:  270    ( 11/12/10 )
First Major Goal:       220     ( Century Club!!!  100 lbs lost from my highest weight, (Achieved  3/24/11))
Second Major Goal: 198.7  ( Onederland!!!  Have not been been there in 20+ years (Achieved  8/4/11))
Third Major Goal:     160     ( Lost Myself!!!  Half the person I used to be (Achieved 4/14/12 at 159lbs))

Kelly W.
on 5/29/12 10:49 am - WA
 You too!  What all have you already done...makes me feel good because you are going back,...so I guess wasnt that bad!  I am more excited about the lower body lift...no more panty hose with slacks..cant wait

Most Active