Scared, Nervous, Excited you name it!

Havalina
on 5/28/12 4:11 am
My surgery is June 6th. I will be having an  Hernia repair, X-TT, Arm Lift, and Fat Transfer to the Butt. I am so excited. I am scared too. I have always been scared of surgery. Going to sleep is the part I fear. I have young kids and I keep thinking what If? I am trying very hard to clear my head and keep my thoughts positive. I have been eating well, taking all my vitamins and walking anywhere from 1-2 hours a day. My surgery will last anywhere from 6-8hours. My doctor is great. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions and some of them I have asked more than once, lol. I keep telling myself I more healthy now than I have ever been, and thats really helping me deal with some of the anxiety. I have had 5 other operations in the past. 3 of which I was asleep for. When my gallbladder was removed I weighed over 350lbs!
I am asking for positive thoughts, prayers, vibes to be sent my way. Gotta get my head space right =) I am sorry for the rambling, but I know you guys would understand. I love it here!

Thanks so much!
 VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

godzilla
on 5/28/12 5:07 am - Israel
Great news! Now take a deep breath.
You test your PS so it will be GD Willing be fine.
Mikimi in Israel
Havalina
on 5/28/12 11:32 am
Breathing! =) Thanks!

scalingback1
on 5/28/12 6:42 am - Mashpee, MA
 Congratulations and good luck!
Paula

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Havalina
on 5/28/12 11:34 am
Thanks!

elongreach
on 5/28/12 6:54 am - Owings Mills, MD
All your feelings are totally normal. I was doing the same thing all the way until my anesthesiologist said it was ****tail time. Once I got home and the anesthesia wore off, I wondered what I was so worried for. Just trust that you're in good hands with your surgeon.
Havalina
on 5/28/12 11:32 am
Thank you! I hope thats what happens. A nice little nap!

dani02
on 5/28/12 8:08 am - Utica, MI
My surgery is on the 6th also. T.T and an arm lift. We are gonna do great!
Sending positive thoughts your way.

Dani
Havalina
on 5/28/12 11:33 am
Thank you. Congrats! Sending them your way as well! Yes, we are going to do amazing!

Eileen36
on 5/28/12 9:42 am - PA
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say my surgery is on the 8th. I'm having LBL, BL/BA, arm lift and thigh lift with Dr. Sauceda. Lets pass the positive thoughts around. We're going to be fabulous!
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Most Active