APPROVED

tdjf_3
on 6/10/12 11:45 am
I got the news this past Monday, while I was at Youth Camp. I wanted to do a Happy dance but you know how it is when people don't understand so I kept it to myself ~ all bubbley inside.
My ins approved Everything I wanted done tummy, legs, arms, and get this even my boobs. I was completely floored. I have wanted to scream it from the roof top but don't feel like it will be accepted so I'll just keep it to myself. I knew I could share it here just to get a little relief from not telling anyone but that my HAPPY DANCE for today. I go Tuesday for my 2ND consult and to set my surgery and to decide what to do first. ~ Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
JustLookingToo
on 6/10/12 12:03 pm - AL
Congratulations! I rarely read a post where insurance covers plastics, so I'm thrilled to hear that your outcome is different. I'm really happy for you!

LoriD70
on 6/10/12 12:35 pm - Fort Lee, NJ

That is just amazing!  Congratulations to you!! 

godzilla
on 6/10/12 3:43 pm - Israel
Fantabulous news!!!!
Savor the moment!!!
Mikimi in Israel
BROWNEYES_24
on 6/10/12 4:39 pm
wow thats great.. Who is your ins provider?
tdjf_3
on 6/12/12 9:04 am
BCBS Federal

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
BROWNEYES_24
on 6/12/12 5:34 pm
oh wow me too.i have bcbs federal too.. this is great news. once i get to my goal weight I will try. Any thing special you had to do or write in.to get approved.
tinamarie47
on 7/4/12 4:42 am - Hot Springs, SD
What did you have to say or supply from your surgeon to get these approved? I am with Fed BCBS Basic as well.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active