Recovery morning 2

jlyn412
on 6/16/12 10:30 pm - Atlanta, GA
HELLO LADIES! (and couple gentlemen out there) It's morning two of recovery! I am doing pretty good if I say so myself. So far I have only had small twinges of pain, like a burning sensation on my incisions and back pain from hunching over. I am steadily on my pain killers though, so that might have something to do with it. I am staying very well hydrated, which is a blessing and a curse, lol! So, from what I have seen so far (they showered me before I came home) my arms look amazing and normal, my tummy is swollen, but FLAT, and my belly button is super cute! The skin on my inner thighs don't sag anymore either. I haven't gotten a good look at my new tata's but from what I see through my bra, they are nice and round and even! I am super excited to take another shower today and maybe get a peek at them! I'll post some before and afters as soon as I can! Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers! I hope everyone else is doing wonderful!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

LoriD70
on 6/16/12 11:09 pm - Fort Lee, NJ
Great news!  I hope your recovery continues to go so smoothly! 
Kelly W.
on 6/16/12 11:38 pm - WA
 Great news!  Glad to hear everything is going good!  Keep us posted and take care of yourself!
MissCamp26
on 6/17/12 10:56 am
Congratulations on such a wonderful outcome! I am so glad to hear that you're feeling (relatively) well and that you're happy with your new self! Take good care of yourself and keep us posted. I hope you'll be sharing pictures.
jlyn412
on 6/17/12 10:19 pm - Atlanta, GA
Thanks everyone! I was a little nervous about spending so much money for someone to cut me open again, but I'm so glad I did!! I'm hurting (just really sore),but I'm already finding myself in a better mood every morning when I wake up than I used to. 

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

Most Active