PICTURES!

jlyn412
on 6/18/12 4:48 am - Atlanta, GA

Ok, I got inspired with everyone else posting their pics, I wanted to share too! This is me 3 days out. They are password protected (cuz I'm not real modest) so just message me if you wanna see and I will send it to you! I am still very swollen and hunched over, my arms are pretty bruised, though you can't really see in the pics, and of course I have the binder lines. Can't wait to see what actual lift I have after I can put my shoulders back!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

MissCamp26
on 6/18/12 5:13 am
If you are willing to share, I'd love to see your pictures. I am having my procedures next month and it's great to see positive results.
Tasha B.
on 6/18/12 5:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
I would like to see the photos as well...
jlyn412
on 6/18/12 5:35 am - Atlanta, GA
Tasha send me a private message so I can respond with the password. I can't send you a message directly for some reason.

Tasha B.
on 6/18/12 5:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sent you a PM
Spedteacher59
on 6/18/12 6:13 am - Levittown, PA
OMG!!! Thanks for sharing! You really look super.......your tummy is so nice and flat and your other parts look awesome too!! Lucky girl!

Kathy
jlyn412
on 6/18/12 11:44 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks Kathy! I feel very lucky, I know some women don't get the results they want and I am very thankful that so far I have.

scalingback1
on 6/18/12 8:13 am - Mashpee, MA
scalingback1
on 6/18/12 8:17 am - Mashpee, MA
Once you decide something you move right along! lol, good for you.  Had my first consult today and finish them next week.  Would love to get in as quickly as you did!
Would you send me the password?
Thanks!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

jlyn412
on 6/18/12 8:31 am - Atlanta, GA
Password sent! I definitely do, I try not to second guess myself and believe when something is supposed to happen it all falls into place, and it totally did!

Most Active