What can I expect for a change in dress size after lower body lift?

Penny V.
on 7/25/12 6:48 am - Orleans, MA
I will be having a lower body lift and medial thigh lift at the end of August. I am curious as to what change in size people have found after they have healed.

Crazeru
on 7/25/12 8:25 am
I wore a 9 and still wear a 9.  I have been into shorts that were a 6 & 8, depends on the cut.  I did go from L to M with my BL.  I only had 3lbs of skin removed.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Patricia R.
on 7/25/12 9:24 am - New Oxford, PA
It may or may not change.  Depends on the person and how much there is to remove.  All my bottoms are very loose now.  I still have some swelling so I haven't bought anything new yet.  But I would say I probably lost 2 sizes.  They removed 10 pds from me with only 1 pd coming from my arms.  I had brachioplasty done at the same time.  Good luck to you!  
Kelly W.
on 7/25/12 12:59 pm - WA
Everyone is different.  Dr told me some go down a couple of sizes some don't.  I was a size 6-...had out grown my 4's and some 6's were getting tight...I am back into my 4's and most 6's are pretty loose.. I was in a few small and mostly medium tops now I am pretty much in smalls....

I had 5 lbs removed and had a breast lift and augmentation...
My dresses are 6's could wear 4's but feel a little uncomfortable because of my chest....

Good luck to you
Most Active