help need advice encouragement a kick in the butt

sherry R.
on 7/30/12 2:25 am
 Hello 

Myname is sherry and i am a self sabatoger... I was quoted a great price in march for a LBL/BBL and i have come across having the money to do this surgery. But everytime it happens other things happen that i need to divert the money to those things instead of paying what i need to pay for my LBL/BBL. And eventhough those other things could have waited. I sabatoge my self because i am scared of the outcome of this surgery. I am scared of feeling better about myself. finally seeing my dreams realized of being the size i always felt i was on the inside. ITs like im stuck in the half way mark of the revamping of my body. Im scared of the double take looks i could recieve from men, Im scared of the attention, im scared that some guy may actually want to ask me out...and the sad thing is that this fall i will have the money again to atleast do the half down towards the surgery and that i wont send it when i have it. But once the money is gone i am depressed because i could have sent it and scheduled a date. Help anyone else been through this have any ideas how to get over this fear? 
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
dani02
on 7/30/12 11:35 am - Utica, MI
Oh sherry, I cant tell you how much happier I am with myself since
I got my Tummy Tuck and Arm lift done. Not having to always put
a sweater on, even in 90 degree heat. Best thing I have ever done
for myself. I deserved it and I earned it.
I can only say to you, STOP and realize the gift you are giving yourself.
As for the man thing, thats nothing. All men like to look at a confident
woman. It's when women look at you and they get jealous! Now that
makes any discomfort worth it.!!!!!!
Because no woman really wants another one to look better than them. Oh
we say we are ok with it but in reality we want to be the sexiest B's in the
room!!!
You go and take on the world right now. You are already beautiful and sexy.
Then when you are ready, give yourself a treat. A little nip/tuck treat.

Dani
Most Active