My Wedding Saturday, My Surgery Tuesday - OMG!

feistyemm
on 8/2/12 4:41 am - Westchester, NY
I'm not sure which one I'm having more anxiety about, but thank God for Xanax! One is distracting me from the other, I think.

Today I'm cleaning my bedroom with Lysol wipes and washing sheets and towels so everything I use will be as clean as possible for when I return from surgery. Someone (I can't remember who) did a Youtube video of things to have on hand after surgery -- THANK YOU!!! I got a lot out of it! 

I first was trying to decide about doing the lower or upper body this time around. Finally realized that I needed more than 4 weeks to recover from the lower body surgery, and the upper body would be easier (I've had other work on both). I thank all of you who gave their opinions on that issue. Then I almost chickened out of having ANY surgery at all. But I lost all this weight over these 7 years and deserve to be rid of the hanging skin on my back and replace the "girls" that disappeared in the process.

Reading this board has been a Godsend as I've been ruminating and having anxiety attacks in the middle of the night. I appreciate you all.

Marla

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm
Surgery Date: 4/21/2005; HW: 333/ SW: 271/ CW:133/ GOAL: 150 or UNDER

Highest BMI: 54.7; BMI Now: 22.6 -- Jeans before surgery: 32. Now: 6
PS: 2006/7 LBL, Bracheoplasty & Upper Thigh Lift. 8/2012: UBackLift & Breast Implants
(redone 3 times). 7/17/18: vertical thigh lift (needs to be redone - left too much skin) &
replacement of 1 breast implant due to rupture (still needs to be fixed due to placement).

bamabelle16
on 8/2/12 4:50 am
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! You certainly know how to do it--two huge life changers in one week. Be sure you take time to enjoy and focus on your wedding day cause it is over in the blink of an eye. I too changed the order if my surgery--going for arms and boobs and saving lower body for the last stage. Had my eyes/face/neck done on Wed and doing great! Much happiness to you as you start the next chapter of a glorious life! Cheers to Fabulous You!!
Highest Weight: 265 lbs Pre-Op Weight: 249 lbs Surgery Weight: 238 lbs Current Weight: 124 lbs
MyLady Heidi
on 8/2/12 5:31 pm
 Congrats on both. Enjoy.
Most Active