Two weeks post lbl and medial thigh lift

scalingback1
on 10/2/12 8:06 am, edited 10/10/12 8:16 am - Mashpee, MA
Saw plastic surgeon yesterday and got one more drain out with two to go. Disappointing to still have two but they are still draining so they are doing what they are suppose to.  The surgeon is very pleased with my progress and I'm amazed at how quickly the bikini incision is healing. The thigh incisions are very obvious which I did expect. I'm hoping they will flatten and fade with time. I am still needing pain meds a few times a day but much less. I was feeling like a whimp but decided I'm just happy to have something to take! I am so pleased with how things are shaping up- I don't recognize myself!

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

cleos_mom
on 10/2/12 9:30 am - phila., PA
 That's great news. Thighs r a little tougher but it is all worth it in the end. I handsome splitting with mine that took a while to heal bu I m so happy with my thighs, worst sur merry ever but I lve the results
Susan

scalingback1
on 10/3/12 8:06 am - Mashpee, MA
 Thanks Susan!  So good to hear its worth it. I'm glad my surgeon wanted to do them together and I can get the discomfort behind me. Having a BL/ba and arms should be a walk in the park after this.  Did it take a long time to see improvement in the thigh scars?   My thighs were so bad I know it's a good trade off. I'm so amazed to see smooth legs!

Anne D.
on 10/3/12 8:38 am
Breasts and arms were the least pain of all my procedures.

scalingback1
on 10/3/12 9:46 am - Mashpee, MA
 Thanks Ann. Relieved to hear that!

Most Active