Looking for PS Surgeon recommendations in Colorado

ducky2lucky
on 11/13/12 8:56 am - Centennial, CO

I live in Aurora CO and had Gastric almost 5 years ago and want just a TT.  I had a free consult today with Dr. Vath (with Dr. Wolfe @ Center for Cosmetic Surgery).  I'm very excited and he was super nice, I will of course do some more research.  So I am looking for both recommendations for surgeons here in CO as well as what you paid for your TT?  They quoted me $8000, which seems industry standard but a little high.  Either way, I'm pretty committed to having this done.  I just want some input from others. 

Thanks,

Jen

286.5/274.5/155/130  High/Surg/Current/Goal ~~ Jennifer

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/13/12 2:14 pm

I lived in Littleton when I went to Monterrey Mexico to have Dr Sauceda do my TT and Brachioplasty.  To be honest with you, I paid less than that for my surgery with Dr Sauceda.  Dr. Wolfe was one of my consults prior to choosing Dr. Sauceda.

Dr. Sauceda paid my flight up to $600, (since my surgery was over $6K)  my hotel for 12 days and my stay at the hospital for 3 days post operatively.  He also gave me 2 sets of very expensive compression garments.  His RN visited me every morning to help me shower and dress my incisions.  He visited me every evening.  Dr. Wolfe was going to do my surgery as outpatient.

I loved Dr Wolfe and if I had the money, I would not have looked further, but I am extremely pleased I did.  Since my first surgery with Dr Sauceda, I have returned for more procedures.  Now, after experiencing Dr Sauceda and his amazing staff, I am happy I didn't have the extra funds available, because I felt I made the best choice for me.

His price is all inclusive if your surgery is greater than $7K

Most Active