It's been forever

sublimate
on 11/14/12 4:03 am, edited 11/14/12 4:06 am - San Jose, CA

I had a ton of plastics in March, but then got crazy busy in life.  I was laid off from my job yesterday so found myself with some time on my hands. :(

Finally got a chance to upload some photos from my plastics if anyone wants to look on my profile. I've included some below but others are "adult" so they are on my profile instead. 

Don't open if you are at work! I'm happy to answer any questions.  Dr. Behmand of Walnut Creek CA was my surgeon and I am in love with him. :)

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Pura Vida
on 11/14/12 4:56 am - Costa Rica

You look Awesome!! Way to go!! What a huge difference, you must feel like a million bucks! 

sublimate
on 11/14/12 10:50 am - San Jose, CA

Thank you, I do!  I have had a belly all my life, and so I'm enjoying finally not having one!  Little things normal people don't notice, like actually having a lap to put things on, like a laptop or my son. :)  Or being able to draw my knees to my chest.  These things are so cool.. like stuff most people take for granted.  I like to do those things now because I never could before!

3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

loveandlattes
on 11/14/12 8:53 am

You look amazing!  I am looking forward to having surgery done by Dr. Behmand the beginning of next year and seeing your pictures gets me so excited. He did an awesome job. :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers

sublimate
on 11/14/12 10:59 am, edited 11/14/12 11:01 am - San Jose, CA

Thank you!  Did you see the pictures on my profile? Those show the real before and after.  I knew he'd make me look good but he FAR exceeded even my highest expectations.  I can't say enough about this man.. everything you could want in a doctor.  Patient.. he takes his time with you.

Incredibly compassionate, makes you feel comfortable.  A true artist.. people don't ask me if I had plastics because I look REAL!  He did so many little things, like I had a nose job with him, and I had a hole in my nose from when I stupidly pierced my nose as a teenager. 

He was such a perfectionist he actually stitched up the little hole I had just so my nose would be a little better. :)  I spent hours and hours and hours when I was home recovering with a hand held mirror just staring at the work of art he did on my nose. 

I'll have to see if I can get a picture that hides my identity but shows my nose.  I had a very wide nose.. he gave me this cute perky nose, but that's not so small it looks like it's not natural, with perfectly hidden scars.

All my life I wanted a nose job, and he gave me the nose of my dreams.  I stare at my nose the most.. even my profile is different.  Sounds weird but I became obsessed with my nose.. maybe because I never looked at my body if I could help it, but I had to see my face in the mirror every day.

He made the lines on my LBL perfectly symmetrical and perfectly placed so I could wear a little string bikini and it would actually cover the scar. My breast scars are all but invisible, and the man managed to make my DDD boobs super perky!

He also cut my skin in such a way that he cut out some scars I had on my belly, made my mons smaller, and took a big chunk off of my too large rear.  He took 20 pounds of skin off of me. Oh My God.  Worth every penny.

I could rave and rave about this man, truly.  I'm so excited for you.. I can't wait to go get more done with him next year!   You are going to be so happy!

loveandlattes
on 11/15/12 4:05 am

Yeah, I did. Your results are phenomenal! And you're right, your results look so natural. It doesn't look like you had any work done. It's exactly the look I ideally want to achieve.   I already felt confident with my decision to go with Dr. Behmand, but hearing your experience and seeing your results just makes my decision even more solid. I wish I could get more done in one sitting than just a tummy tuck. I am interested in asking him his pricing on breast implants, his before and after pics look so impressive. I am pretty excited!

Thank you for sharing your before and afters and your experience with him. I seriously appreciate it! I wish you all the best and hope you'll continue to share the more you have done. :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers

sublimate
on 11/15/12 6:19 pm - San Jose, CA

I've heard he charges 12K for breasts.  I'm saving up to do arms, thighs and eventually my eyes and chin.

diane S.
on 11/16/12 1:03 am

Hey girlfriend

so good to see a post from you. have been wondering what you are up to. YOu look like a million bucks. Super glam look. Hope all is well and that you will be on OH now and again.

Read the post i made in the maintenance group about my DH and how well he is doing.  

Welcome back.

Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

theshrinkingmimi
on 11/18/12 11:39 am

Thanks for the photos.  They are very inspirational for those of us yet to have surgery. 

Sorry about the job. Hang in there.

Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active