upper abdominal (Fleur-de-Leis) plasty

C. Champion
on 11/16/12 2:11 am - Minneapolis, MN

Hello everyone, has anyone had this procedure done and if so do you have any before and after pics? I have been told that I should have this done instead of a regular tummy tuck and I cant find much info about it online at all. I have been trying to find pics to see what type of after results I may have and trying to find more videos that explain the procedure and I just cant find much at all. Everywhere I look they just talk about regular tummy tucks. Please help, any info would be great!

Thank you,

-Carmel

If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you've always got!
Highest Wt 344, Starting Wt 311, Surgery Wt 298, 1st Goal Wt 200.     

dana8221
on 11/17/12 12:37 am - Canada

I am 11 days out from a Fleur de lis abdominalplasty.  hernia repair times 2 one for umbilical and one for the port when I had WLS.  recovery is interesting to this point.  I am also having a bad oh my god what did I do day so might not be a great thing.  I have a scar from hip to hip and up my middle to my breast plate.  I also had my breasts lifted at the same time so I have a bit more pain but that is not really the issue.  right now I feel like everything is burning...I know it is a healing process and most places do not put before and "right after" pics on but to be brutally honest they should!!! 

I am super happy with the overall tightening that was achieved.  The results on my back are amazing.  I also got a mons lift and that is a bit odd but the thighs came up a bit too and that I am thankful for.

If you google fleur de lis there are some good sites that come up which are good depictions of what to expect.

If you have poor skin elasticity and some issues with potential dog ears (totally did not want those) then your surgeon is guiding you in the right direction.

If you have specific questions feel free to ask!

rhearob
on 11/21/12 1:40 pm - TN

I had the full monty - Thighplasty, Butt Lift, Abdominoplasty with the Fleur De Lis (Also called the "anchor cut).  No shirtless pics to post, but I love it.  I had a total of 7.5 lbs of skin removed.  The tightening is fantastic.  My swelling is going down every day - I hope to see the final result soon!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

C. Champion
on 7/12/13 4:19 am - Minneapolis, MN

I know this is an old post but I am just going back to review things since I have yet to get my procedure done. If I may ask, what did your insurance cover? My insurance will not cover the flur-de-lise, only the lower portion below the belly button, I am very saddened by this because I need to have a more extensive procedure and the out of pocket cost for this is enormous. 

Most Active