3 weeks post op pics on profile

kipz303
on 11/19/12 1:59 pm

For those of you who've been asking, I posted my 3 week post op pictures on my profile under the "after plastics".  These pictures are not pretty, it shows the incisions and drains as well as the fact that I'm super swollen.  

Be nice and please remember I did this because of health issues, not to look like a supermodel. I'm happy with my results and so is my husband! I know some wouldnt be happy with these results but I"m ecstatic! Compared to my 'before' pics, this is a HUGE improvement!

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

Sarah R.
on 11/19/12 3:43 pm - Luxembourg

Just had a look at your pics and OMG what a transformation! And you look fabulous in your wedding dress!!

Best of luck with your recovery, hope it all heals nicely for you 

Sarah x

Laura in Texas
on 11/19/12 8:01 pm

You look great. Thanks for sharing. I hope your recovery is going well and that you are getting stronger everyday.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Brooke F.
on 11/20/12 12:12 am - CA
Looks like you're healing up nicely!! I'm jealous!
The transformation is amazing, you look great
kipz303
on 11/20/12 2:59 am

Thanks ladies! I was worried about posting pics because it seems everyone has pics of a nice smoothe flat tummy and mine is still all lumpy bumpy but then I thought, screw it! I'm happy and we need to see the different types of healing!

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

Brooke F.
on 11/20/12 8:29 am - CA
I'm 4 weeks out and I've got fat necrosis plus just as much swelling if not more than you....I'm not even close to flat....not even in the morning. I am pretty envious of the complication free healers out there
I've proven time and time again not to be one of them. But oh well.
I think you look great!

pamkb
on 11/23/12 10:39 am - Crestview, FL

kipz, thanks for sharing your photos.  I think you look amazing but I understand your apprehension about posting.  I will be 3 weeks post op Tuesday from abdominoplasty and extended mastopexy (no implants).  I LOVE, LOVE my new little breasts, who knew they were supposed to be high and tight like this?!?! lol

but I am not in love with the results from the TT yet.  I still have lots of swelling and look like I have a significant baby bump.  Thank you for having the courage to post your pics and showing me that I my recovery is not behind the curve.

Sending wishes for continued good healing!

Pam

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

Most Active