OMG, a NSV I never expected. JUST AMAZING!!!!!!

SweetLilyAnn
on 12/3/12 1:25 pm - TX

Hi all:  I can't believe that this has happened.  I am starting to see the results 162 lbs loss and the loos 98% of my excess body weight. .  This all began with an idea that I wanted to see what  my body looks like in a bathing suit - so I can start swimming again.   I have not worn a bikini since college and BARELY wore it at that time...... When I started out swimming to exercise, I sadly wore shorts and a t-shirts  in the pool. I was/am so embarassed by my body.  So cut to now.....with my loss I tokk a leap of faith and I went to a bathing suit store and starting trying on bathing suits, BIKINIS no less.   I told the sales lady that she would never see what I looked like in a bikini....as this was only an experiment as I was only a month out from PS and still needed to have lipo on my upper abdomen to complete my LBL.  Anyway, I tried on a bikini - a pasley black and white printed bottom and a halter top black top.  Then the sales girl who had to be only 25 yrs old asked me a question.  I peeked around the curtain and answered, and she saw me in this bikini and she said "OMG, I WISH that I had a flat stomach like yours"......and she had a great figure  and was SOOOOO totally DARLING.  I was stunned and confused...was she she talking about me??? Yes , she was...I did not know how to handle this.  I "guess" that I look OK in a bathing suit, but to have her say what she said,  and then she grabbed her stomach as she said it was beyond my comprehension. Anyway, I know that i am rattling on, but I have to say, this was a very new and exciting experience for me.    I "guess" that I look ok.....thanks to my bariatric surgeon and my PS.  The three of us make a good team.  It is the HARDEST thing that I have ever done, but the most satisfying thing that I have ever done.....so there is my NSV!!!

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Don 1962
on 12/3/12 8:19 pm

Congrats on the NSV! angry

Not to sound like a perv but pictures please.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

acbbrown
on 12/3/12 11:04 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I can only hope I can wear a bikini one day! 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

pamkb
on 12/4/12 1:08 am - Crestview, FL

Ahhhh....SweetLilyAnn - I am so flipping happy for you!  Happy Dances with you!! 

Our journey's have have been on the same schedule but no way could I find the nerve to go to a store to try on suits and actually let someone see!  You, Girlfriend, are my hero of the day!!

You. Go. Girl!!!

Pam

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

Most Active