DFW advice

Emily_Rose
on 2/26/13 6:02 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ok 4 years out. And I need quite a bit of plastic work. Inner thighs, arms, tummy, and boobs. When I was in Houston I was thinkibg about using the teaching facility to be able to afford it all. Is there a good teaching hospital here where I can go? If so can you share. I have not been on boards in a while so not so connected any longer. Pm me if you have personal experience you dont want to share publicly.

Thanks!
Crazeru
on 2/27/13 7:21 am

Have you considered Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico?  He does everything at once and then you only have one recovery period.  We have a group here on OH, click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.  Lots of info!  Plus, he's affordable.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

DrL
on 2/28/13 1:26 pm - Houston, TX

Both Dallas and Houston have residency programs where you can have a more affordable surgery but also be treated in an excellent facility.  The Baylor program at Houston is good, and I might recommend Dr Downey.  In the coming months, I may even be the one staffing some of her cases !  Dr Wainwright at UT is also experienced with these types of cases.  Hope this helps. 

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Most Active