Sitting upright after LBL...

Tess145
on 4/5/13 10:47 am - Senatobia, MS

For the folks who have had a LBL or just a butt lift, how long did it take for you to be able to sit upright in a desk chair for any  length of time?  What about driving?

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

emelar
on 4/5/13 12:18 pm - TX

I drove myself to the surgeon's office for a follow-up a week after, but I'd been doing short, local drives a few days out. Not the most comfortable thing in the world, particularly the speed bumps, but doable. It's not the butt that caused any discomfort. The abdominal muscle repair has you bent over like a crone, making it hard to be upright for any length of time. And that gives you a backache. 

Tess145
on 4/6/13 11:11 am - Senatobia, MS

Thanks for your reply.  I have already had the tummy tuck so I know what you mean about walking stooped over.  I was wondering about the backside and sitting down.  I did not know how tight or how much tension is on the back to the backside.  My PS is going to removed and lift the butt in the back and he said that he was going to come back around on each side of the mons to make my scar even on both sides and remove my dog ears.  I am hoping he removes a little bit more skin that has relaxed in the front too.  Getting excited.

Tess

PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

acbbrown
on 4/5/13 10:32 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I dont know about a desk chair but I was able to sit up at a restaurant 3 days after my LBL/butt aug. I had a lot of work done at once so I didnt attempt to drive until 4 weeks out, and then it was just as needed for a few weeks.  

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Tess145
on 4/6/13 11:12 am - Senatobia, MS

That is great!  I am glad to hear that you were able to sit up at 3 days.  I probably want drive for 4 weeks either.

Tess

Most Active