Sex after TT/LBL in which pubic mound was fixed

MyBariatricLife
on 5/4/13 5:55 am

So, we're all friends here, right? LOL I have a rather personal question. I would really like to know if the ladies that have had their mons pubis fixed have noticed a difference in sexual pleasure. Has it been heightened? Decreased? No difference?

And while we are on the topic of sex... why do I have to wait 6 weeks after my TT to have sex?

Thanks so much for your candid replies.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

P. Poster
on 5/4/13 6:55 am

I do not have an answer for this (obviously, since Im not even 2 weeks out of surgery) but this was one of the questions that has lingered in my mind as well.  My husband was even curious if it would feel differently for him.  I think he actually kinda mourned the mons a bit when he first saw it postop because "I always loved the way it was, I hope it doesnt feel all bony now".  Umm.  OK dear.  Sorry.  Ill get you a little pillow...

MyBariatricLife
on 5/4/13 8:25 am

Ha! I thought my hubby would love my cute little mons. But he says he doesn't like to look at me all cut up like Freddie Krueger was at me. I don't have the heart to tell him that the scar takes a very long time to heal. In the meantime, I love looking normal for the first time in my life!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

cowgirlJane
on 5/4/13 1:11 pm

I was told the reason for the 6 weeks is that they don't want your heart rate going up high... all those little capilaries were cut during the surgery.  some docs say 4 weeks, some say 6 weeks.

BTW, I haven't had plastics yet, this is what I was told during consults.

MyBariatricLife
on 5/5/13 6:58 am
Thanks a bunch!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

LilSleeved
on 5/4/13 1:35 pm

I wasn't told to wait 6 weeks.  But I was told that you have to allow your muscles and incisions to heal.  You don't want any thing to rip open, internally or externally.

For me sex was much better!  My mons was lifted and it just made my sensation that much better!  Also, I felt sexier and more like a woman, so I was into it 1000%.

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

MyBariatricLife
on 5/5/13 6:58 am
Thanks so much for your honest answer. I am hoping to have the same result!!!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Laura in Texas
on 5/5/13 8:06 am

I think it is better now that there is not all the extra skin in the way down there.

Certain positions worked much better in the beginning- me on top or him from behind worked well. Me on the bottom was a no-go for me for a long time. I felt like everything was going to unravel indecision

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

MyBariatricLife
on 5/5/13 8:36 am
Good to know! Thanks for your candid reply. I appreciate it!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

acbbrown
on 5/5/13 2:03 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I had sex about 5 weeks post PS - very carefully since i did have an open thigh/breast incision, but after the mons lift.....much much much better :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active