Things you want to know about a tummy tuck

MyBariatricLife
on 5/9/13 11:17 am

Hi everyone,

I had my TT on April 18, 2013. I kept a detailed journal of my experience beginning the night of my surgery so that I could share my first hand experience in great detail with other women considering the surgery. It is all the information that I wished I'd had before my surgery, like a list of things to buy, what to expect with pain and swelling, and what it is like in the O.R., recovery room, rehab, and the first few weeks after surgery. Written in blog style, the 18 short chapters (and counting) hopefully will be interesting and entertaining to you, as well as educational and informative. You can read it in its entirety on the HealthCentral Obesity site http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1L6aT7/www.healthcentral.com/o besity/c/276918/160586/bariatric-abdominoplasty-ch/

I hope this helps and if you read it, I would love to hear your comments -- you can post them here or on the HealthCentral site. Thanks very much!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

RobynJC
on 5/9/13 11:29 pm

Thank you!

MyBariatricLife
on 5/9/13 11:59 pm

THANK YOU!!!

I'd love to hear about anyone else's journey. People respond differently to the surgery. I find it fascinating to hear personal accounts.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

RobynJC
on 5/10/13 4:37 am

I'm currently scheduled to have my LBL on June 5.  I was thinking of doing a posting on it too.  There was one lady who posted about it and show pics, I found that to be VERY helpful for my getting mentally prepared for it.  It is always good to hear people's experiences, even if sometimes they are less than optimal so you know what to expect.

MyBariatricLife
on 5/10/13 7:13 am

I would love to read about your experience and see pix. I will probably post a pic of my incision and a pic of my final tummy when I do my last chapter of the article. I am not brave enough to post my before pic!!! Good luck with your surgery!!!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

1SushiDiva
on 5/10/13 11:20 pm - MD
Your blog is very interesting especially to see how different doctors do things. I hope the swelling is getting better...

MyBariatricLife
on 5/13/13 2:49 am
Thanks very much! As for the swelling, it seems better with wearing the flexes but it still feels bad.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active