extended tummy tuck tomorrow

Angela B.
on 6/9/13 5:32 am - Austin, IN
My TT is tomorrow morning. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks to all who post on here. I have learned so much and I have gotten so much encouragement. I will let you know how I'm doing as soon as I can.

exohexoh
on 6/9/13 6:07 am - West Chester, PA
Good luck! I had mine Thursday and am already feeling so much better. I'm just swollen. I'm already cutting back on my pain pills without much discomfort.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

MyBariatricLife
on 6/9/13 1:08 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! And congratulations! broken heart

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

RobynJC
on 6/9/13 7:19 pm

Good luck!.  If I can offer you any advice, make sure you take your laxative, soluable fiber, drink lots of water and try to have some applesauce or baby food prunes EVERY day.  You do NOT want to get constipated, which is very likely due to fluid loss in your body, pain meds, antibiotics and the trauma your body is going to undergo. 

Best wishes to you!

Tess145
on 6/9/13 11:04 pm - Senatobia, MS

Good luck today Angela.  I will be sending you special prayers for you and the surgeon.  I am wishing you a easy recovery and can't wait to hear from you.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

Angela B.
on 6/10/13 5:16 am - Austin, IN
I'm out of surgery now and doing fine the pains not too bad at the moment

exohexoh
on 6/10/13 12:19 pm - West Chester, PA
Congrats!

Keep us updated with your progress! I've been finding posting really comforting the past few days while healing.

<3 jen <3

Angela B.
on 6/11/13 12:55 am - Austin, IN
I'm home now. I'm not in a lot pain thanks to the pain pump and percoset. The pain is worse when I move of course. Last night I had a lot of blood oozing from where the pain pump and drain tube is. The nurses got it stopped. Has any of you had that happen?

exohexoh
on 6/11/13 1:42 am - West Chester, PA
I've had some "seepage" from where one of my drains is. Maybe a few drops each time I use the bathroom. Not sure if that's what you mean

<3 jen <3

Most Active