3 days PostOP LBL,BL,Arm lift

Southernsleever
on 6/28/13 1:01 am

Hi everyone! I'm writing from my hotel room in New Jersey. I had my surgery on Tuesday the 25 with Dr Capella. I had originally planned on just having the LBL here in TN but then I found Dr C who had much more experience and better results. Then after that Terry was able to get some of my surgery covered with insurance so I was able to get all my extra skin removed. No more rashes or issues working out! YAY! So I'm feeling great. Dr C came in yesterday to the aftercare (basically a nursing home) and took all the binder/dressings off. My breasts are lifted and perfect. They are very small but that is okay, it will be nice not having the ick under them. My tummy is swollen and flabbier than I thought it would be. I'll be asking about this on Wednesday. My rear and mons are great. My arms are also great. I'm surprised at how much of a non issue the arms/breasts are. Walking hunched over is the worst part. If I could complain at all I'd probably say that it seems my belly button and slit for my Mons aren't dead center but that could resolve. I'm very happy and so far recovery has been a breeze!!! 

5'6" Start-276 Goal-150  Weight loss   Preop=5  Month 1=25  Month 2=10  Month 3=14  Month 4=3 Month 5=7  Month 6=9 Month 7=7 Month 8=Month 9=9 Month 10=7 Month 11=5 Month 12=5 Month 13=3 Month 14=4    

alla B.
on 6/28/13 1:18 am

Congratulations!

You are hero to me to do all of those in once.I had arm lift with Dr Capella and was in such pain.

Take it easy.

I am suprised about insurance part.I know Dr Capella does not take any insurance, only self paid.

I wish you speedy happy recovery.

Alla

PART 1 VSG  03/28/2006;  PART 2   DS  01/31/20007

Angela B.
on 6/28/13 1:19 am - Austin, IN
congratulations I'm glad you're doing so well!

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/13 4:40 am

Would you mind if I asked how much all this was? I am looking for legs/arms/boobs

I looked at his website... wow! best pics I have seen so far!

Southernsleever
on 6/28/13 8:41 am

Feel free to PM me, I cannot because of your settings. Also, Terry will file your insurance but you must put down money and you have to submit your own paper work later for Dr C's portion to be paid back. The insurance paid for the hospital costs. 

5'6" Start-276 Goal-150  Weight loss   Preop=5  Month 1=25  Month 2=10  Month 3=14  Month 4=3 Month 5=7  Month 6=9 Month 7=7 Month 8=Month 9=9 Month 10=7 Month 11=5 Month 12=5 Month 13=3 Month 14=4    

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/13 8:59 am

I will PM you right now! Thanks!

MyBariatricLife
on 6/28/13 1:09 pm

Jennifer, I wrote extensively about my experience with tummy tuck recently (on my blog on HealthCentral). My surgeon was Dr. Capella and I think he is excellent. I am going to meet with him in a few weeks to discuss further procedure. I was not as brave as Sothernsleever to get them all done at once. Good luck!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

wls2011
on 6/28/13 11:33 am - Ballston Lake, NY

Congrats! Take it easy, each day has been different for me during recovery. I am almost month out. Try not to worry too much about results yet, because from my experience I look worse now than right after surgery, but this shall also pass. From all I read, 6 months is judge of results. We all heal differently.

I almost had Dr. C, he does great work from all I saw. 

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

MyBariatricLife
on 6/28/13 1:13 pm

You sound so good for 3 days out. I am delighted for you! Say hello to NJ for me, please!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active