Newby, Looking for Plastics Revision in Louisana or Texas

jpconnie
on 8/24/13 12:58 pm - DeRidder, LA

Hi, I am looking for a GOOD! plastic surgeon in Southwest Louisana or Eastern part of Texas. Houston, Beaumont area of Texas. Or possibly Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport Louisiana.

I've had some work done but am not happy with the results. I don't want or expect to look like a 16 year old, I'm 46 years old, I would just like to remove some excess skin and get a good breast implant and lift.

I'm hoping someone here can make suggestions based on their on good results.......or warn me away from anyone they know of that might not give such good results.

Thanks in advance for your help! Connie

Laura in Texas
on 8/24/13 1:18 pm

Dr. LoMonaco is by far the best in this part of the country. If you want to see my befores/afters, send me a PM. I'm 47 and look pretty damn good.

www.drlomonaco.com 

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

jpconnie
on 8/24/13 1:20 pm - DeRidder, LA

Thank you. I was just reading about him on his page. I would love to see your pics...but am not sure how to pm...duh

jpconnie
on 8/26/13 12:16 pm - DeRidder, LA

Please does anyone know of anyone else. I tried Dr. L, but he doesn't do revisions. I've been through this once and would like to make educated choices this time. Thank you for  your help!

Most Active