TT, Breast lift (with small implant), & lipo "couple areas) Oct 17, looking for...

lptazbear66
on 10/7/13 6:56 pm - Murfreesboro, TN

I am so excited and yet so nervous too.  I have not been on this board much but am getting so close I knew I better dig in.  I am taking 2 weeks off from work and praying this will work out (I only needed 1 week off for actual RNY).  Words of wisdom from those who've BTDT?  Where can I find photos of what it will look like directly after and then 6 mths after?  On the count down..YEAH

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
Tess145
on 10/7/13 11:19 pm - Senatobia, MS

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I had a TT and later went back and had the Butt and Thigh lift to complete a LBL.  Both times I needed a minimum of 4 weeks off to recover.  I was barely moving after two weeks and I had my drains in for 4 weeks too.  I would not want to go back to work with those.  You might want to add at least another week to your time off.  You can look at before and after pictures on realself.com and a lot of women have posted on youtube.com right after surgery and through the first year.  Good luck to you.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

emelar
on 10/8/13 6:26 am - TX

Many people post pics at realself.com.  Try over there!

On time off, it really depends on how much muscle repair has to be done on the tummy tuck.  If it's minimal, then 2 weeks might be enough.  But I think it'll be hard going back to work just 2 weeks out.  Heck, I still had drains in at 11 days out.

Most Active