Searching for old post on clitoris distance

godzilla
on 1/14/14 3:11 am - Israel

I've been on this board for some time now and when I went in for my TT on 8/08/11 I did not know if it would include the mons until I was marked up. It did!
I had read on here about the distance of the clitoris and mons for ultimate ****** I think it was 7" and that also we then pee straight. Of course I can't find the post and thread and am curious to read it again. I remember talking about it to my PS at my first clinic appointment and him telling me that the ps measures in the surgery a certain distance.
I've been typing in the search engine but can't find it. It would have to be in 2011 before August 5.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me find it.
TIA.
Mikimi in Israel

PSoftGirl
on 1/13/14 12:18 am - Alpharetta, GA

was it this one?

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/4439895/ok-i-gotta-ask-what-about-hair-down-there/#36706091

HW 366 (2004) * HW Pre-OP 271 (VSG) * CW 157 * GW 145

VSG - Dr. Paul Macik (Atlanta, GA) - 7/09

Post MWL Plastics with Dr. Peter Fisher (San Antonio, TX) 12/13

MyBariatricLife
on 1/13/14 11:08 am

LOL! I just read that thread and I will add my two cents here. My pre op instructions read not to shave, that the surgeon would do any shaving necessary. Well, I said to hell with that and I had myself waxed! She just leaves a little landing strip. 

As for the clitoris, I would say whatever cm mine is from the mons is working purrrrfectly! 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

PSoftGirl
on 1/13/14 12:50 pm - Alpharetta, GA
On January 13, 2014 at 7:08 PM Pacific Time, MyBariatricLife wrote:

LOL! I just read that thread and I will add my two cents here. My pre op instructions read not to shave, that the surgeon would do any shaving necessary. Well, I said to hell with that and I had myself waxed! She just leaves a little landing strip. 

As for the clitoris, I would say whatever cm mine is from the mons is working purrrrfectly! 

lmfao!  Good to know....I am not nearly as brave and have not taken any of the rearranged parts for test drive just yet. ;-)

HW 366 (2004) * HW Pre-OP 271 (VSG) * CW 157 * GW 145

VSG - Dr. Paul Macik (Atlanta, GA) - 7/09

Post MWL Plastics with Dr. Peter Fisher (San Antonio, TX) 12/13

MyBariatricLife
on 1/13/14 11:34 pm

Just wait -- your libido is going to go through the roof even before you are medically cleared for sex!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/13/14 5:54 pm

We are told not to shave or wax prior to plastics because it leaves tiny abrasions on the skin which can invite bacteria.  You're fortunate you didn't have a complication with that.  Shaving or waxing 2 weeks prior is permitted.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

MyBariatricLife
on 1/13/14 11:31 pm

Yes, I know. I had it done 2.5 weeks prior.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

godzilla
on 1/13/14 10:55 pm - Israel
Thanks ladies but it's not this post.
Mikimi
Most Active