breast lift

scaryreader
on 7/28/14 2:38 pm - Chicago, IL

I had my tt on May 9th. I'm very pleased with the result. This Friday Aug. 1st I'm getting my breast done. The tt recovery wasn't bad at all. I came home with 15 pain pills and I still have 11. What can I expect this time?

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

chris53212
on 7/28/14 11:30 pm

I had LBL on 6/17 and thought that was a piece of cake.  I had a breast lift and implants plus arm lift 3 weeks ago tomorrow.  I took pain meds for 4 days.  I am still not very comfortable but it is not really pain more of a soreness and a lot of swelling.  Breast are very sensitive to touch.  I am healing nicely from all of my surgeries.  I am having a thigh lift tomorrow.   I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery.

Christina

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/14 6:12 am

If you had a full tummy tuck with repair and tightening of the abdominal muscles, then yes, the breast lift should not cause more but less pain/discomfort that the TT.

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 8/5/14 11:07 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

I had a breast lift/reduction/implants and a thigh lift and didn't take any pain meds at all after. Not even in the hospital. Maybe the first day they pumped them in through the IV but then I got unhooked and didn't take any orally. It was uncomfortable especially the thighs, but not painful.

For my LBL earlier, I took pain meds for two days while at the hospital and nothing after. It hurt but not to the point of what I expected based on things I have read. I guess we are all different when it comes to pain tolerance.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active