Breast Implant Removal on Wednesday

jinjer
on 11/9/14 9:54 am, edited 11/9/14 9:54 am - Eastwood, KY

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted. I had a panniculectomy, lower body lift with a fleur de lis and BA in 2009. Then in 2011 I had smaller implants and a bra/back lift, skin removal.  I absolutely LOVED my results except I absolutely HATED my implants from day one. So, I am having them removed on Wednesday!!  I have waited for this day and I am so excited!!!  

Just wanted to share!! 

Jinjer

sweetummies
on 11/9/14 12:01 pm

Good luck on Wednesday!  That's a long time to live with a result you don't like, so (even though I also have implants and love them) I am excited for you!  Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Crazeru
on 11/10/14 10:25 am

Good luck Jinjer.  I'm pretty darn happy with just my breast lift.  I don't have a lot of upper pole, but a push up bra makes up for it.  At least they aren't floppy 40D's any longer! 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

jinjer
on 11/12/14 10:49 pm - Eastwood, KY

Thanks girl!!  I got home about 2 yesterday. I was very sleepy!!  My doc did some lipo of the abdominal just below the breasts to make sure I have some definition. I wasn't expecting the lipo, so that area seems to be more sore than the actual breast. I feel pretty good this morning. Even with all the swelling, I feel so much light and better . I'm happy to be done with this. 

My doc, Dr. Nana Miziguchi, was awesome. He even called me last night to see how I was. He told me again what he did, since I didn't remember him talking to me right after surgery.  

Jinjer

Needanewbeginning
on 11/13/14 5:49 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Was thinking about you, great to hear your doing well.

Speedy recovery 👍😄

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

brownblonde
on 11/14/14 12:08 am

Wi**** was me!

I had my TT/BA last December.  I had pain and complications so that I found out I had an infection and explant in February.  Everyone convinced me that all my problems were due to the infection, and since I was getting married, I decided to reimplant in June.  I had no complications, but I h-h-h-hate them.  I feel so stouty.  I got my "before" photos from my PS.  I am much happier with my TT.  However I miss my small boobs.  They were perfect.  They were the only thing ever small on me.  And I ruined it.  Now I have fake, hard, low, to the side boobs that don't even get cleavage, make me feel fat, have awful long scars, and hurt to sleep on.  Baahhh.  I.  Want.  Them.  Out.

Glad you did what was best for you.  Just curious what you mean by lipo below and the rational for it.  Did you have a lift?  I'm worried about my skin being saggy after getting them out.  My breasts were never saggy after WLS because they were As before and As after (just smaller band).  I went from a 34 barely A to a 34 large C.  I just really want to do the best I can do to replicate my "before" look.  I know it's a lot of money for nothing.  But those are sunk costs.  And all this was to make me happier with my body.  So why would I suddenly now be content being unhappy with someone else's definition of beauty?!

Most Active