plastics in mexico

jenn1469
on 11/17/14 12:14 am

anyone know of good doctor in mexico to do tummy tuck at a cheaper rate that you would recommend? Also do you know there price?

Jennifer

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/14 5:56 am

I again want to caution people about going to Mexico or other countries for any time of treatment or surgery. The accreditation, certification is not the same as in the US. You should think about these as well as follow-up care and if something goes wrong. Is it worth paying on average about 20% more and have peace of mind? We routinely do bariatric plastic surgery at reduced rates for patients that are willing to share their stories with our media requests as do a lot of our other members of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons(ASBPS.org). I would also make sure that your plastic surgeon does request that your desired surgery be covered by your insurance.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307

Newport Beach, California 92660

949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)

Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013

President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

hollykim
on 11/17/14 6:18 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

totally. Dr.Sauceda  in Monterey. He has a group on OH. I had the works in JNuary of this year for a fraction of the cost in the US. My care was exemplary. I have had no problems with my incisions and my PCP was happy to follow me for any problems I might have had. 

Just between you and me, Dr. Domanski doesn't know what he is talking about. He has never been to Mexico for plastic surgery. I wish ppl who have not been there and done that would not feel like they know all about it.

jenn1469
on 11/17/14 7:12 am

Thanks for information so going Mexico does save money.  Do you mind me asking whatyou hhas done and the cost sorry if too personal thanks

Jennifer

hollykim
on 11/18/14 12:57 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

glad to share. I. Had thigh lifts,lower body lift, breast reduction and lift,no implants, arm lifts ,neck lift and upper and lower eye lid lifts. 

The total Wes 22,300. He reimbursed me 600.00 of my plane fare since my surgery was over 6000.00. 600 was almost my whole ticket. 

Had the body work on a Friday and was in the Hosp over the weekend. Had the face work on Monday and went to the hotel,cost included in the above price, for 10 days. His RN came every day to help me shower change my dressings and get into a clean compression garments. Her service was also included in the price. 

I had two sets of compression garments,whi*****luded a lower body garment then a jacket like thing, plus a head compression garment. Two sets one to wash. And one to wear.  Also included inthe price,   :). 

Driver pick up from the airport and to the hotel after surgery and back to the airport.included in the price.  Dr. S picked us up at the hotel and took us to. The clinic the night before the surgery for my ark up. And then back to the hotel. 

I'm telling you,it was a total no brainer for me to do it this way and all the recovery was done at once instead of dragging it out.  Go to the blue. Header above,click on "more" then click groups in the drop downbox then on. The groups screen put in dr Sauceda patients and his forum will come up. It has stickies for all his credentials plus  hordes of info. 

jenn1469
on 11/18/14 1:13 am

Thanks so much for information

Jennifer

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/19/14 2:41 pm

While Medical Tourism works well for most, you want to be extremely careful "looking for the lowest price" -- it's your body and you need to be very picky about where you go.  There have been some who have gone to foreign countries for surgery and have had terrible outcomes.  I totally believe in Medical Tourism.  I have used Dr. Sauceda three times.  I've been to his O.R. three times and have had 9 procedures done.  The price is different for each person depending upon the time he estimates you will be in the O.R.  Please do your research, think more than just price.  And demand that you're safe at all times.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

jenn1469
on 11/19/14 9:40 pm

Thanks but where is montarey

Jennifer

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/20/14 3:19 pm

Google Monterrey Mexico for a map.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/14 12:57 am

As I mentioned in my comment, we do get media inquiries for patients that want to share their stories. I just received one regarding a TV show that is going to be produced. This is from talent scout for show:

"I am reaching out to you to help find these fascinating stories, as we'd love to  follow one of your patients. The patient will be financially compensated for appearing on the show. If your patients, are interested in appearing on the show all I need to do at this stage is pre-interview them to hear their story."

If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachelle at ([email protected]). It would be helpful to include at least one photograph. Dr.Domanskis

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

Most Active