yay I got my date

jenn1469
on 1/8/15 2:00 am

So getting plastics with Dr. Javier Garcia in tj. I'm going June 4th. Getting my boobs redone, tt,lipo,and fat transfer to my butt.

So EXCITED!!!

Jennifer

Tracy D.
on 1/8/15 2:46 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I'm excited to hear about your experience in TJ.  My husband is really scared about be going down there.  Even my daughter is a bit leery and she just lives over the border in San Diego area.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

hollykim
on 1/12/15 12:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 8, 2015 at 10:46 AM Pacific Time, Tracy D. wrote:

I'm excited to hear about your experience in TJ.  My husband is really scared about be going down there.  Even my daughter is a bit leery and she just lives over the border in San Diego area.  

if you are looking at plastics in MX,be sure to check out Dr. Sauceda in Monterey,MX. Monterey is not on the border and is a safe town. 

Dr. Sauceda has a group. Under the gros with all the info you could possibly want,lol. I had the works with him this time last year and have been nothing but pleased from beginning to the present.

Tracy D.
on 1/12/15 12:32 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I have serioiusly considered Dr. Sauceda and haven't made a final decision yet.  However, the other doctor's incisions and up-close pics of his stitching is remarkable!  Literally like nothing I've ever seen.  I keloid scar pretty bad and I'm leaning heavily towrad Gutierrez, even though he is in TJ.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

hollykim
on 1/12/15 12:37 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

no problem,just wanted to make sure you knew of options. I had two WLS and two trips for dental implants in TJ. As long as you stay where you are supposed to. Be,in. The city it is as safe as anywhere else. 

There are gang murders and all kinds of other killing in my town. 

Frostbite25
on 1/26/15 2:36 pm

Just so you know even the most perfect incision could keloid with healing. It has nothing to do with what the surgeon does. It is purely genetic. I had hip surgery scars that keloided. (nothing to do with plastics). 

I had the works done with Dr. Sauceda and only 1 tiny little spot keloided and by tiny I mean 1 inch out of my entire body. That is pretty good considering my history of keloids. 

I've seen both Doctor's work BTW. 

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

jenn1469
on 1/9/15 9:29 am

I think I'll be safe the doctors people pick me up at airport and drive me a cross. I have been to mexico a bunch of times for vaction but never to see a doctor. I can not afford a doctor in the US to do all I want done.

Jennifer

Most Active