B Belly Question

linison
on 1/17/15 2:19 pm
VSG on 10/13/14 with

I have had a distinct "B" belly shape for most of my life. My pants and lower belly are big, but there is a large crease where my belly button is, and then another, larger roll above that. I had surgery three months ago, and have lost almost 90lbs total. Still not to my lowest adult weight, but getting there. But even at my all time low weight, I still had this upper tummy overhang that just refused to be contained, even by industrial strength shape wear. So so my question is this: has anyone else had this shape? What does/did it look like when you were at goal? Did you have plastics? If so, what kind? i see a brachioplasty in my future, as I have also always had very large upper arms and they are now positively droopy. But I'm curious about the other. No one else I know is shaped like me. Stats: SW: 356 CW:273

Cynthia L.
on 1/18/15 4:48 am - Clarence, NY

I'm not sure if I'm your body type, but I had a vertical c-section that kind of gives me a butt in front! Not very sexy!!

I'm getting rid of it in a few days with a lower body lift with Dr. Agha. When I'm done, I'll post before and afters.

Cyn

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Bronco0605
on 1/18/15 7:53 pm, edited 1/18/15 7:53 pm
Most Active