COME SEE POST OP Bodies By Sauceda - 2015 Consultations with Dr. Francisco Sauceda -...

Frostbite25
on 1/22/15 3:47 pm, edited 1/28/15 3:00 am

2015 Consultations with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

COME SEE POST OP Bodies By Sauceda - post op patients will be attending and you can see the work Dr. Sauceda has done on us. You will also have the chance to meet with Dr. Sauceda and get an in person consult / quote. 

Dates: June 26th, 2015  Times: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM

June 27th, 2015  Times: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Closest Airport: Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR)

Next Airport: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) - 2 hour drive to Tyler, TX

Next Airport: Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 3 hour drive to Tyler, TX

All consultations fees will be $25 (and NON-REFUNDABLE). The fees are to confirm and hold your spot.

I will contact everyone 2 weeks prior to the dates to verify that you are still able to make your appointment.

PLEASE contact me at [email protected] If you are unable to keep your date / time OR if you need to make a change.

Zana has been kind enough to have her pool open to everyone during the consultation dates. So don’t forget to pack your bathing suits! :)

TO REQUEST A CONSULTATION DATE AND TIME PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM

I will get to everyone in the order the requests were received.

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

BarbBgood
on 6/28/15 10:23 am

I was able to go yesterday and meet with Dr. Sauceda and all the great people that were there.  It was such a wonderful and educational experience!  I wanted to thank everyone who so graciously shared their experiences and insights!   Thank You for an inspiring and informative day!

Most Active