Southeastern Michigan Surgeon Needed

Jessica O.
on 3/9/15 2:50 am, edited 3/9/15 2:51 am - Ann Arbor, MI

I had a lower body lift in June of 2014 at the University of Michigan Hospital that I was not happy with.  Probably because it was performed by a student (sigh).  I need revisions because they didn't even touch my mons pubis (and the day of surgery, he decided against a vertical incision)!  My mons pubis is still super low and hanging and my stomach is loose (see profile for pics) :(  Completely unacceptable and my surgeon, Dr. Gilman just shrugged it of with "you'll just need a revision".  Oh hi, I don't have a surgeon's salary and insurance doesn't pay for revisions.  

I am looking for a Southeastern Michigan plastic surgeon who does good thighs, arms, and breasts and who also accepts Blue Care Network and offers some type of plastic surgery financing.  THANKS!!!

Sleeved on 11/23/11 at 302lbs (309 sw.) 5'6" / 41 years old

newbeginning2012
on 3/9/15 11:59 am

I just had surgery with Dr. Malhotra.  He did a fantastic job on my tummy tuck and mons lift.  I am having my thigh lift later this month. His practice is called Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery.  He is really wonderful and his staff is too.  

Jessica O.
on 3/9/15 10:40 pm - Ann Arbor, MI

Thank you!!  I am definitely going to check them out!  Good luck with your thigh lift!  

Most Active