In your opinion is this the result of a tummy tuck?

Huneypie
on 3/9/15 3:23 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I just wanted your opinions as to whether you guys think that the picture below is the result of a tummy tuck.  My feeling is yes and if so, I wanna know who her surgeon is!! 

I'm really out to find out if abs this great can be achieved with the help of surgery.

Ab-aliscious

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

nopainnogain
on 3/9/15 3:34 am

If you google search the image, you will see she is a college gymnast in her 20's.....so yes....Those are her abs!

Huneypie
on 3/9/15 3:49 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Her belly button looked a little odd to me... either way she looks great.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Laura in Texas
on 3/9/15 3:53 am

I agree that the belly button looks a bit odd. I do think a great plastic surgeon can give great results. I think my tummy looks similar to hers and I am a 48 year old who lost 200 pounds. Dr. LoMonaco did mine.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Huneypie
on 3/9/15 4:01 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Good for you - a pretty face with abs to match... sounds like a win-win!! ;-)  I've got to admit that KK's stomach has me dreaming of what could be.

I  my DS  

butterfly3851
on 3/9/15 8:19 am - TX

My belly button looks like that after my tummy tuck but unfortunately my thighs & the rest of my body don't look like hers!  But no more belly rolls!

Huneypie
on 3/9/15 4:18 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yes, she's obviously worked at her figure, plus she has youth on her side.

I  my DS  

DrL
on 3/9/15 1:12 pm - Houston, TX

A well done tummy tuck should look something like that. In my opinion, any plastic surgery that looks overtly "done" is not as good as one that appears to be a natural part of the person ! 

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Huneypie
on 3/9/15 4:20 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yes, I think a lot of the tummy tuck pictures are too soon after surgery and therefore there's still some puffiness on the after pictures.

I  my DS  

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 3/10/15 11:26 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

My sixteen year old has a tummy like that, including the cute little belly button. If a surgeon gives you results like that with a tummy tuck I would kiss his hands. Mine looks pretty damn good (pictures in my album if you want to have a look) and I am absolutely in love with my new belly button, but no tummy tuck is going to take 30 years off the wear and tear that we have inflicted on our bodies...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active