Looking for a PS in Nebraska to do Brachioplasty

ruby8157
on 4/15/15 12:28 am

Hi can anyone recommend a good PS for an arm lift? I live in Lincoln, NE but have flight benefits and can travel anywhere if I need to in order to get the right PS. I'm coming up on one year surgiversary on 4/28/14 and am at 172 (from 294) my arms are so bad I refuse to go sleeveless or even short sleeves would really like to get this done this spring so that by the middle of the summer and my trip to the Caribbean I can feel better about my appearance. My torso is not so bad, and my legs are something I can live with but the batwings must go! Thanks everyone.

Tracy D.
on 4/15/15 2:37 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Did you check out Dr. Finkle and Dr. Edney in Omaha?  I'm going to KC to consult with Dr. Barnthouse on a LBL.  Here's a link to his site - he gets really good results! 

http://www.jbarnthousemd.com/

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

ruby8157
on 4/15/15 2:55 am

Hi Tracy - I have not checked them out but I will now. Have you had an arm lift? I was also thinking about possibly going to Tijuana but will check out Dr Barnthouse for sure. Thanks so much!

Renee

Tracy D.
on 4/15/15 2:59 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I need an upper body lift (including arms) but the LBL needs to come first.  I've done a lot of research on surgeons in our area and - honestly - I wouldn't go to any of them.  Dr. Gutierrez in Tijuana is my other option.  His work is BEAUTIFUL!  You can check him out on Realself.com or do a search for his name on here.  Several people have had work done by him and have given him glowing reviews. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

ruby8157
on 4/15/15 6:04 am

Thanks Tracy I appreciate the info. I worked for American Airlines for 28 years so I do have free flight benefits so am going to do more research and may consult with a few before I decide. Let me know how you like the PS in Kansas City!

Most Active