Plastic Surgeons in Souther NJ

Kimmysil
on 5/31/15 8:11 am

looking for a good plastic surgeon in the southern nj area. Someone who takes insurance  very unhappy with my breasts and stomach no matter how many sit ups I do.

jeterway
on 5/31/15 11:08 am

If you are willing to go to Philly, I would recommend Dr. Stephen Kovach at Penn.  He does take insurance but I have to caution that those areas are rarely covered by insurance unless there is a medical necessity.  That being said, I found his prices to be very competitive with rates that I had seen folks post on-line.

Nikke2003
on 6/4/15 2:26 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I know he's not in "Southern" NJ, but I saw Dr. Capella in Ramsey, NJ and couldn't be happier with the results. I drive almost 4 hours to see him and to me, it's worth it. He's a world class surgeon, amazing bedside manner, and has VERY competitive prices, IMO.

If you'd like to see pictures of the work I've had done, my blog address is in my signature and the password for the protected posts are capella2014

Let me know if you have any questions!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

mommomx2
on 7/2/15 3:05 pm

I have gone to Dr. Matthews and Fahey at Cooper - they were Great. I  also saw Dr. Steve Davis and was very impressed with him also. Saving my money to get get my arms done.

Most Active