NSV - First public appearancec with no sleeves

Emily_Rose
on 10/7/16 6:02 am - Fort Worth, TX

I'm glad you posted. I'm scheduled for breast, TT, and brizillian butt lift but was scared of arms. I lost right under 100 so my arms are flabby but surgeon was not sure if I would think scar was better. I am really wanting to get arms and thighs done too and think I'll go ahead and do them

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 10/8/16 12:47 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Everyone heals differently, but my WLS scars healed well, and I hated my arms - so I gave it a go.  You already have enough being done at one time, arms can be done later and you may be able to get away with a mini-arm lift.  I needed from 3 inches below elbow up through arm-pit and 4 inches down side of chest wall - about 40 inches of scars.  Just getting out of compression garments and bought a cute bra and panty set from amazon (I had to order 5 bras to get one that fit).  I also went to Linda's Bra Salon in NYC and picked up a bra also.  Sales people were very nice and knowegable.

Good Luck with your surgery.  I may have said this already, but I swear by my electric recliner.  I got it off craigslist a few days before surgery and steam cleaned it.  (The back pops off, so I but the base in my car trunk and the back in my back seat)

Sharon

Most Active