Facelift question

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 2/20/17 10:09 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Did the full face lift include the brow lift? 

Sharon

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 4:32 am, edited 2/27/17 8:33 pm

wow so interesting how willing patients are to go through this . 

((())) hugs I'd love to see the end results a few months post op - before and afters

Crazeru
on 3/6/17 4:04 pm

I had a full facelift including neck, upper and lower lids, just not the brow, 4 days after my LBL, BL, arms and sm thigh. The only help I needed when I got home after being in Monterrey for 2 weeks was lifting due to all the body surgery. I did have a lump on my cheek that Dr Sauceda had to massaging several times a day to break it down. It took several months for some feeling to return to my jaw line.

I did go out to a party a little over a week after I got home. I didn't drive and mostly sat for the evening. I did have bruising and didn't bother to try to cover it up.

I was off for 8 weeks, mostly for the body work, not the face.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

jessia09
on 4/3/17 5:25 am

One of my friends has undergone facelift surgery from a clinic in Toronto. She took 3 days off from the work and underwent this procedure. She did take help for a week and after that, she was able to manage everything. She did have bruising and swelling for a few weeks. It's been nearly a months after the procedure and the swelling and bruising have subsided.

It's been nearly a months after the procedure and the swelling and bruising have subsided. She even started wearing light makeup.

Most Active