Plastic Surgeons in Washington State?

CPA_Loser
on 2/15/17 5:52 pm - WA

I did do a search before posting this and didn't find much for recent posts. I am almost 3 years out from RNY and am wanting to have excess skin removed. I'm thinking breast lift, arm lift and 360 body lift. I moved to Washington state recently and am starting the search for surgeons here experienced with patients that have lost a significant amount of weight. Anyone have any good recommendations based on their own experience? I obviously want the best results possible in the safest way. 

Thanks in advance!!

Amy

BlueberrypieRNY
on 2/15/17 6:41 pm
RNY on 01/26/17

Hi neighbor,

I am in Oregon. I just had my RNY so I don't any any information on surgeons.  I also plan to get plastics once I reach goal. I looked at your ticker and I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss. :)

Best wishes,

HW:243

SW:224

CW:175

* New member and I'm happy to be here- RNY 1/26/117

CPA_Loser
on 2/15/17 8:07 pm - WA

Aww thanks so much! I'm still 20 or so pounds from goal, but I'm at a good place now and have been able to work my tool to avoid regain. I wish you all the best and feel free to reach out if you need a buddy. 

Amber J.
on 2/17/17 12:42 pm - Kirkland, WA

I just had a belt lipectomy breast lift/augmentation, brachioplasty, and thigh lift in the last six months done by Dr. GAvon Dry in Bellevue. I couldn't be happier with my results and the care given to me. Dr. Dry is EXCELLENT!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

CPA_Loser
on 2/21/17 7:05 pm - WA

Awesome and congrats! I will give him a call and get a consult. I want options and to find the best surgeon to fit my needs.

Misce
on 4/3/17 12:03 am
VSG on 11/19/13

I am doing the same tomorrow morning. I hope he can see me this week. I am looking at Dr. Egrari and have an appt with him, but it isn't until May 11th. This is my Spring Break and I was hoping to get a consult done, but couldn't get in to see him this week. SIGH. I am going to try yours. Thank you for posting pics!

Amber J.
on 4/3/17 9:13 am - Kirkland, WA

I also consulted with Dr. Egrari. I was incredibly impressed with him and his practice but chose not to go with him for several reasons. First, his prices were almost double what other surgeons were. Including his facility fee which is extra ridiculous since he owns his own surgical center in house. I was planning to have three surgeries done and couldn't afford $60k for them. All told with Dr. Dry I had three surgeries, six procedures done and paid between $30-40k. Second, he insisted that if I wanted a flat stomach I would need the fluer-du-lis verticle incision. Dr. Dry doesn't believe in them and told me he could get a flat stomach without it. I'm glad I trusted him because my stomach is totally flat and I don't have the extra scar. I've had nothing but good experiences with Athenix/Dr. Dry and recommend them 100%!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Shel25
on 2/18/17 6:47 am, edited 2/17/17 10:48 pm

It was also important to me that my PS had a lot of experience with massive weight loss.

Mary Peters in Seattle did my LBL last summer. Happy with results/staff/office.  Worked with my insurance. Pragmatic.  Mindful of my out of pocket costs.  (My insurance covered only a portion of the surgery.) 

There are a few others around, too....I found them by googling back when I was researching. 

But, I had consults with just two PS's: Dr. Peters and one that was in-network in my primary insurance plan.   The other by all accounts is fabulous PS. But, I wasn't satisfied with his experience with LBL and massive weight loss. 

GL and have fun!

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

CPA_Loser
on 2/21/17 7:04 pm - WA

Firstly - congrats!!! Looks like you have done amazing based on your stats! 

Secondly, thanks so much for the reference! I have given her a call and have a consult in a month! I am excited to meet her and see if she will be a good fit for me. ?

SKmammabear
on 3/8/17 3:41 pm

I had a consult with Dr Peters up at Swedish Plastics a while ago. She was very nice and professional and one of my good friends I work with had her lower body lift and breasts done by her. I'm excited to see the results - she's back next week. She said it was a great experience with Dr Peters and her staff. She was a self pay and I just don't have the money to do mine yet. Hoping in the next few years insurance will pay a LOT more towards mine. In the meantime, I'm livin' in my skin! LOL!

Most Active