Inner Thigh Lift Scheduled December 14th

MargaretMae
on 12/8/17 4:27 pm, edited 12/8/17 8:29 am
VSG on 10/25/16

I had an upper and inner thigh lift and an extended upper arm lift on 11/8/17.

The most helpful "equipment" was a "go girl" because my thighs burned horribly getting on and off the toilet. It also kept my compression wraps dry.

https://go-girl.com

To keep things dry I used powdered antibiotic in my groin instead of ointment though sprays would probably work too And also and (Mitchum unscented) spray antiperspirant after the first week.

I slept in the reclining chair for a bit over 2 weeks.

I didn't need much personal help after the first two days. But had the regular cleaner in an extra time every week for the first three weeks.

I could drive after I was off pain meds (5 days) but i had one drain in for 3 weeks and going out with the drains in was a pain in the butt. Stock up and what you like, I ate lots of skinny cow ice cream and cheese/meat/nut combo bowls.

We often use delivered portioned meals, I ordered dinners that took 30 minutes or less to prepare (from Gobble) and my husband and 17 year old son fended for themselves at meal times but if you have younger kids consider doubling up on every meal the week before and freezing half.

My left ankle still swells up if I don't have the perfect amount of compression, but other than that I'm feeling recovered. I went to work for half day today.

Most Active