Scar removal treatment?

Bird9988
on 2/7/18 9:19 am

Hi!

I have a scar that is 40mm x 5mm in my face that has lowered my self esteem and quality of life very much. I have tried to read about the scar removal treatments
that are avaiable, but from my understanding the science hasnt developed any way to fully remove scars yet. I know there are laser treatment, medical tatooing,
scar camouflage, surgery, skin transplant available. I guess the only way to completely remove a scar is to put makeup over, but i guess there isnt any magical
treatment like that available, that doesnt disapear from water?
Is there any company that does medical tatooing or scar camouflage that almost fully removes the scar?

Is there any world leading company that does scar removals or a surgeon you could contact for treatment? Country doesnt matter.

Im sorry for my bad english. I hope you could understand what i was saying anyway. And if i have posted this in the wrong forum im very sorry.

Thank you!

Laura in Texas
on 2/7/18 2:23 pm

Have you spoken to a plastic surgeon about scar revision? I am sure there are skilled surgeons who could improve your scar, but nothing will remove it completely.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Bird9988
on 2/9/18 1:56 am

Hi Laura!

Thank you for your answer. Yes i have an apointment booked with a Plastic Surgeon. I guess he will give me the answers. If not anybody else knows any treatment that i dont

Most Active