looking for a travel buddy to Monterrey Mexico Dr. Sauceda

turquoise_scorpion
on 7/31/18 5:16 am

Hello, I'm a female looking for other females who are going to Dr. Sauceda this year. Just as a travel buddy and to have someone to share this experience with. Cool laid back people that are Not trying to be romantic lol just travel buddies. I'm straight btw and fyi all my friends have kids and they can't go to Mexico with me for two weeks or more. Let me know

Crazeru
on 7/31/18 11:37 am

You may want to post this over on Dr Sauceda's group here on OH.

Dr Sauceda Group

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

turquoise_scorpion
on 7/31/18 6:45 pm

ok i did thank you, im new here so im trying to figure this thing out lol

a O.
on 8/2/18 9:38 am

When are you thinking about going to Mexico for this surgery? I am considering going to Cuba ,it seems to be the cheapest place and I have been to Cuba several times to vacation and have some contacts there. Also are you booking through any medical tourism company or did you call direct? Sorry for so many questions, I had my VGS done 2011 and lost near 100lbs and have loose skin I would like removed.

Cheers and good luck,

Ave

turquoise_scorpion
on 8/2/18 10:07 pm

yes I have chosen Dr. Sauceda and I'm going before the year is up, most likely September or October. Never been to Cuba, but i was talking about a travel buddy to go get surgery together in Mexico lol I called direct.

a O.
on 8/3/18 5:05 am

Thank you for your response,

Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your surgery plans?

Where do you live?

Did you have your consult and were you told what they can do in 1 surgery?

Did you get a total price?

Where in Mexico is this clinic?

I am not set on Cuba, my spouse would rather me have it home in Canada but the cost is double or more so I feel money better spent on bills. lol

I went for my VGS alone and was only a little scared but with the large cuts I am scared to death being in another country ,but am willing. I think ;lol

Thanks in advance,

Ave

turquoise_scorpion
on 8/3/18 5:32 am

I live in the states, it's also very expensive here as well, yes I communicated with the doctor and we're doing all surgery at once. Yes I have a total price and the clinic is in Monterrey, come over to Dr. Sauceda forum there are other people that already went to him and they tell their success stories. I lost my weight without surgery so I don't know anything about vgs sounds invasive though, sorry you went through that alone.

How is it in Canada BTW I would love to move there full time, just cautions about starting over in a different country ð?¤"

a O.
on 8/3/18 1:43 pm

Hey,

Canada is great, I am sure you would love it here. :-) I am on the east coast, is beautiful.

I have been I touch with Dr Sauceda today,I emailed him from an email address I found on this site.

He responded to me within a few hours,I was wowed.

I wrote back with some questions and am waiting to hear back. I have an email into a Cuba clinic as well and waiting for response.

keeping my fingers crossed

Crazeru
on 8/13/18 12:45 pm

You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it will take you over to his group here on OH.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

cgriffin5029
on 8/25/18 3:56 pm
VSG on 08/11/16

i will be going to see him in January.

Most Active