Austin Lower body lift

allannah
on 4/8/19 8:09 am - Round Rock, TX

I've lost ~200 lbs since my surgery back in 2004. I never did the plastic surgery due to cost.

I'm looking at having it done now.

Does anyone have any good surgery recommendations for the Austin area?

I know that Dr. Lomonaco In Houston tends to be the top choice but I'd rather not have to travel so far if an experienced surgeon with good results is in this area.

Allannah

catwoman7
on 4/9/19 6:17 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Peter Fisher in San Antonio specializes in body contouring for massive weight loss patients (and you do want someone who specializes in this - or at minimum, someone who does a boatload of these surgeries). I've heard a ton of positive comments about Dr. Fisher's work.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

allannah
on 6/4/20 12:23 pm - Round Rock, TX

Thank you for telling me about Dr Fisher btw. I did end up going with him and he did a fantastic job on my LBL.

Allannah

catwoman7
on 6/4/20 12:27 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

oh great - I knew he was supposed to be really good! And good thing you got in when you did - I heard a rumor that he recently retired!

allannah
on 6/4/20 12:54 pm - Round Rock, TX

I did the LBL and arm lift in November and in 1 month will be doing a thigh lift and breast lift with augmentation.
I'm very pleased with how the first surgery went!
Yes Dr Fisher is retiring, he was to retire this year. I believe he has pushed it out a few months due to the covid 19 shut down as several surgeries had to get pushed back.

Allannah

Teenie
on 4/23/19 10:39 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I hear Dr Steven White in Dallas is exceptional but I'm guessing he may be too far away.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

texan gal
on 8/31/19 2:30 pm
RNY on 02/29/12

Hi, there!

Just wondering if you found anyone in Austin.

I had 3 consultations with plastic surgeons in Austin and ended up having a fleur-de-lis belt lipectomy on July 19th.

(I had also considered LoMonaco in Houston years ago - even got his book - but it's just too far to go for major surgery, in my opinion. Plus, if you factor in Austin traffic these days, he might as well be in Florida.)

Most Active