PS Consults - Progress with Dr Francisco Sauceda

MarinaGirl
on 1/13/20 9:24 pm

My surgeries, plastic surgeon, and date have been confirmed. I will be having a brachioplasty and lower body lift with Dr Francisco Sauceda in Monterrey, MX on Feb 14, 2020. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

mjctexas2015
on 4/29/20 3:21 pm

how did your surgery go?

MarinaGirl
on 6/30/20 8:10 am

My surgeries went great. I stayed down in Monterrey, MX for 3+ weeks (my choice) and was very well cared for by Dr Sauceda and his nurse Paty, including visiting me everyday in the hotel after I was released from the hospital. I had no complications. One day, I suffered from a food allergy after eating at Starbucks but Dr Sauceda came over right away and gave me some medication to resolve the hives. He's an amazing healer.

My scars look good except they're a little red and raised due to how my skin heals from injury. So I'm going through laser treatments (Excel V, Fraxel) and injections with a phenomenal dermatologist to improve their appearance.

I'm also thankful I was able to have my surgeries and recovery occur before COVID-19 lockdowns were initiated in the U.S. and Mexico. I'm really enjoying wearing summer clothes this year!

Most Active