Fat Transfers

Dee_Caprini
on 2/7/20 10:33 am

Has anyone had a fat transfer from one part of their body inserted somewhere else? Wondering about experiences? Thinking about having fat transferred from my hips area to either my breasts or butt... Thanks!

catwoman7
on 2/7/20 2:51 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

following (just because I'm interested). My surgeon asked if I wanted a fat transfer to my breasts for some "fullness", but I said no. I had big breasts my entire life and really wanted to be a B or C cup (which, thank God, I am now...). So...I passed. I wonder if the fat really stays in place, though - or if it eventually moves around...

Dee_Caprini
on 2/7/20 4:28 pm

I totally had the same questions about whether or not it stays! I have always been small chested (though, when I was significantly heavier, they were considered "large", then I had my daughter and then everything totally deflated. hoping the "more experienced" chime in!

SuMari
on 2/17/20 10:29 am

That is a thing?!

Kbebe
on 5/4/20 11:26 am
VSG on 10/18/18

A thing? It's generally the most prominent butt enlargement procedure plastic surgeons use, butt implants are you very much diminishing. If you have ever hear of "BBL" that's exactly what that is. You get lipo, and they inject it in your buttocks, it's a lot more safer than putting a foreign object inside your body .

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/20 4:55 am
RNY on 01/01/14

It is if you want Kim Kardashians unretouched butt . Yes it shifts . Yes it gets cellulite. I'll try to post a pic lol.

it MIGHT look ok in spandex ... but who wants to wear spanx all the time ? And that inflated butt will look RIDICULOUS in ten years time when natural comes back into fashion. Natural breasts are ALREADY back.

just my opinion

Dee_Caprini
on 3/2/20 10:14 am

Oh, Heavens no, I would not want something like that... that is extremely over the top and I do not care for the overexaggerated look.

I was just thinking about a little bit of volume to my extremely flat gluteal or chest regions. I wear compression garments when I wear dresses or slacks anyway, so I am used to it since I have a lot of excess skin that shifts when I move. Hoping to have things either approved by insurance or paid for to gave excess skin removed and my stomach is planned to be first... so I am not sure if I will ever get another opportunity for a second surgery since I don't want to go under for too long with 2 major areas having skin removed. Trying to work with what I've got because I don't want anything foreign in my body, like an implant

SNCplus2
on 3/3/20 6:04 pm
VSG on 05/07/18

I just had a consult with a plastic surgeon today and asked about fat transfer. He said he rarely does them because bariatric patients usually need more fullness than could be accomplished successfully with fat transfer. I have two other consults next week, but thought it was interesting....

VSG 5/7/2018

Height: 5ft 7in; HW: 254; SW: 219; original goal: 150; maintenance goal: 135-140; CW: 138

Dee_Caprini
on 3/4/20 10:18 am

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing! That is definitely something to ask.

Kbebe
on 5/4/20 11:27 am
VSG on 10/18/18

Let me know what they say!

Most Active