Fat Transfers

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/20 1:02 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I had very small silicone ( solid ) butt implants put in by Dr Sauceda in Mexico about five years ago . Results ? My natural fat and muscle cover them so the area feels and looks totally " real " . No problems sitting for many hours no tailbone issues. Cute lil " yoga - apricot " mini high riding bubble butt . Makes my legs look longer - looks great in clothes bathing suit even naked . Makes me look and feel younger and more desirable. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

dr Sauceda told me its very important not to have soft silicone breast implants put in the butt - they can burst and cause immune system havoc in case of a car accident or even a fall . ((()))

Dee_Caprini
on 3/4/20 10:21 am

Do you need to have the implants "updated" over a certain period of time? I know breast implants (I know they aren't solid) should technically be revised every 10 years... do you need that for your situation?

My husband has a bubble butt and I am so jealous... I was looking to give him a little competition. lol

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/20 10:38 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

No I think the solid ones are permanent .

I'm tot happy with Dr Saucedas work ... he's a true body-sculpting artist .

I would ( and have ) literally trusted him with my life ... my career as a performer ... my looks which also affect my personal relationships .

Dr Sauceda preformed like a champ for me and many others . Can't wait to go back and have him perfect my body some more ! It's a collaboration..,. I exercise for many months then he does his job and together ... I look and feel beautiful, sexy and amazing !

NYMom222
on 5/1/20 7:30 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Fat transfers are not uncommon. And yes a certain portion of it will be reabsorbed and lost so initial fullness won't stay. You will not lose it all or they wouldn't do it.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active