Recent Posts

JolieKeva
on 1/5/24 12:56 am
Topic: RE: Insurance approval for breast lift?

I believe you may require the assistance of a medical professional. Good luck

watermelon game

NellyAurora
on 11/27/23 1:30 am
Topic: RE: Insurance approval for breast lift?

Be careful, I think you need professional medical help.

heardle 80s

annakenna
on 11/22/23 8:45 pm
Topic: RE: Post Op Supplies for Brachioplasty and Upper Back LIft?
On December 6, 2016 at 6:55 PM Pacific Time, Lisa_at_the_beach wrote:

I had the extended brachioplasty and mastopexy 3 months ago and the most useful thing I bought, was several woman's adaptive tee shirts They snap at the shoulder and drape around you to make it easy to get on and off.  They run small, so if you get them keep that in mind.  I just bought the cheapest I could get and they served me well.  Here is the web site if you're interested...

http://www.silverts.com/show.php/list/women/tops/need-adapti ve-clothing

The nurses that helped me dress after the procedure loved them.

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that you found a helpful solution for dressing after your surgery. Those adaptive tee shirts sound like a great idea, especially with the snap at the shoulder. It's always good to have comfortable clothing during recovery. rice purity test for students

NicqH
on 10/30/23 12:27 pm
Topic: RE: I was just insurance (UMR) approved for my Panniculectomy and Abdominoplasty :)

Did UMR cover your abdonminoplasty surgery? I am able to enroll doing the open enrollment for my job right now & was wondering what plan I should choose through UMR so that my surgery can get covered. I have the options of "UMR EPO or UMR HDHP".

Kirsteen
on 10/27/23 4:19 am
Topic: RE: Tummy tuck surgery in the Europe

Yes, I have, and I'm very impressed with the doctor. At first I thought there was gonna be a language barrier, but his English was fine. He told me all about the surgery and also that there were some risks, which pleasantly surprised me because usually doctors don't want to talk about it. So he was honest and polite. They also offered me some appointment this year, but I decided to have the surgery in January, so it will be at the end of the month:-))

Janina582
on 10/26/23 1:46 am

Have you talked to the surgeon yet?

Deb366
on 10/23/23 10:42 am
pasthamster
on 10/23/23 1:46 am, edited 10/22/23 6:46 pm
Topic: RE: 10 week progress pic, tummy tuck and breast lift

You look fantastic! How are you doing? I've been wondering. You must feel fantastic.

connections

Kirsteen
on 10/2/23 8:28 am

Don't worry, I have quite a list of questions. And I should have a consultation with Dr Dychus:-) I've seen some of his work on social media and I like it.

larryellison
on 9/28/23 12:55 am
Topic: RE: So I?m Waiting Hungry and Thirsty Hoping for Another Improvement :)

I understand your feeling of nervousness and excitement. Follow your doctor's instructions. Fasting will greatly affect your health and affect your surgery. Good luck.

geometry dash bloodbath

Most Active