Recent Posts

Kirsteen
on 9/8/23 3:14 am
kathyball
on 8/30/23 2:05 am
Topic: RE: Tummy tuck surgery in the Europe

I also had a surgery at the Forme clinic last year. The doctors and nurses in this clinic are so friendly. Ihe result of my surgery is also really good. I really recommend this clinic.

pizza tower

Emmal21
on 8/27/23 11:50 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 02/01/23
Topic: RE: Looking into a lower body lift in Tijuana

I also have the same issue. You can give me some ways to overcome it. I'm sad so much

Jemis21
on 8/27/23 8:54 pm
Topic: RE: So I?m Waiting Hungry and Thirsty Hoping for Another Improvement :)

You should take more time to take care yourself. You need to be careful to complete your treatment. I hope that you can recover quickly. Be strong!

geometry dash scratch

Janina582
on 8/8/23 11:01 am

Yes, the distance is good and they also arrange the transfer for you to the hotel and help you with the accommodation. I was able to stay in an apartment that is above the clinic, which was great. Otherwise you can stay in a nearby hotel:-).

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/23 7:46 am
Topic: RE: Mepitac Silicone Tape, how long should it be worn?

Please refer to my post above. Mepitac is a fixation tape. Mepiform is the Medical grade Silicone scar therapy product.

Kirsteen
on 7/27/23 7:53 am

Oh, I see, I was wondering how it works when people get surgery abroad:-) But I'll definitely check out the clinic. Prague seems like a good distance.

Davidhr111
on 7/26/23 2:13 am
savannasanders
on 7/25/23 2:34 am
Topic: RE: No compression garment after thigh lift - what to wear?
On September 17, 2021 at 9:08 PM Pacific Time, kimhansenbc wrote:

Hello everyone- I have a thigh lift scheduled for Oct. 1st. It'll be a doozy - from groin to ankle basically. My surgeon doesn't use compression garments and I'm wondering if anyone has been in the same situation and the best thing to wear for post-surgery recovery. A skirt/dress so there's no rubbing on the bandages? Or loose pants so my legs aren't rubbing against each other? I forgot to ask him if there'll be a drain (I didn't have one for my arm lift but did for my tummy tuck) so I'm not sure if that's a factor too

If your surgeon doesn't recommend compression garments, you might want to go for something comfy like loose pants or a dress/skirt to avoid rubbing on the bandages. Oh, and don't forget to ask your surgeon about the drain situation. Better safe than sorry. Good luck with your surgery and take care! ?

Whishatell70
on 7/20/23 9:51 pm
Topic: RE: Insurance approval for breast lift?

If your procedure is not covered by insurance, there are other options to consider, such as financing plans or crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe. However, it's important to do your research and understand the potential risks and benefits of these options before making a decision.

Most Active