Anita Jo’s Posts

Anita Jo
on 5/7/19 9:14 am
Topic: RE: laxity of the abdominal wall

i was just looking at the diastasis recti pictures,it does look what you said. my doctor wrote on my paper for my gastric bypass doctor laxity of the abdominal wall. so maybe it is a diastasis recti and not laxity of the abdominal wall. i did have a panni removal back in 2007 and my first baby 2014 by c section, i know nothing about these two ..

Anita Jo
on 5/5/19 5:57 pm
Topic: RE: laxity of the abdominal wall

any one have this surgery? laxity of the abdominal wall? doctor said I need it I have lumps on my left and right side. info please

Anita Jo
on 11/22/18 7:29 am
Anita Jo
on 3/19/15 3:25 am
Topic: RE: personal question about skin down there

so thats why my surgeon didnt touch that area, i am sure it will cost like $5,000 who do i contact the wls in my area closed up. my obgyn or my medical dr?

Anita Jo
on 3/18/15 9:35 pm

my wls surgeon did my panniculectomy and took off 9 pounds of skin and fat on my belly. he didnt touch that area. 

Anita Jo
on 3/17/15 10:05 pm

thank you all. i may need to talk to my doctor i need this surgery. i dont understand why i didnt lose weight there, u are are wonderful.

Anita Jo
on 3/12/15 10:56 am

hi all. is there a surgery to get rid of all the skin down there. i cant wear alot of different clothes since that area sticks out like a sore thumb. how much is it and what is it called. i am so embarrassed by this skin sexually, physically. thanks for your time. anita

Anita Jo
on 5/11/12 2:24 am
Topic: RE: Medicaid/Mons
 Hi All ,
Will Medicaid cover for a Mons area for a woman Surgery?
What kind of Surgery's can be done in that area for a woman?
I badly needs something done with my Mons area. its like huge,i never weighed it.  just skin, sometimes rashes on the sides. i cant wear alot of clothes since it sticks out. Help.. If not then what can I do....          Anita

before surgery 270
gl 150
now 144
Anita Jo
on 2/28/09 7:19 am
Topic: RE: mons lift...
oh yes. that is what i had panniculectomy. my gastric bypass dr did that surgery on me. yes i did ask him he said he doesn't do that area. when i did see the normal plastic surgery is she it would still be puffy. i dont want puffy. i just want a normal looking mons and not this hanging. good luck to you..
i am going to try and do the loan thing again, last time i got turned down . anita

this is what she quoted for this mons surgery

surgon's fee $2,000.00
consultation fee paid -$125.00
total surgeon's fee $1,875.00
the turning point surgery suite $1,950,00
anesthesia fee $750.00
total cost of surgery $4,575.00
payment is due in full 2 weeks prior to your surgery

Anita Jo
on 2/27/09 10:24 pm
Topic: RE: mons lift...
my gastric bypass dr did my tummy tuck and he did not do the mons area. now i am ambarred since it sticks out.. i am very ashamed of my body. i did see a plastic surgeon she wants $4,500 to do the mons. i dont have that kind of money. why is it so expenive? anita

Anita Jo
on 4/6/08 9:42 am
Topic: RE: implants $$ ???
hi eileen, thats so neat... i heard of the Saunders name before but not sure if i know any. my maiden name was Bryan but i gre up in Erin, NY. small world huh.. wow inplants are expenive... i bought 2 VS bra and my skin from my shoulders hang out of them. when you get your arms fixed do they do that area or is that area done when they do a breast lift. do you know the skin i am talking about.

Anita Jo
on 4/6/08 3:17 am
Topic: RE: implants $$ ???
how much are implants? do you do a lift with that surgery? just wondering about a price. i want to do a capital one appt. see if i get aprroved..  thanks.. Anita

Anita Jo
on 3/17/08 11:22 pm
Topic: RE: lipo???
how much is lipo?  is it a certain price for different area? what they use to knock you out?

Anita Jo
on 3/13/08 1:21 pm
Topic: RE: appt tommorow (friday) what to ask??
hi all, tommorow i have a consitation for a mons reduction. i had my tummy tuck a year ago but my wls dr didnt do the mons area. what questions to ask? i need to know. thanks.. anita

Anita Jo
on 2/26/08 8:29 am
Topic: RE: question to ask for mons reduction???????
hi all, i have an appt. to see a plastic surgeon for a mons reduction what kind of questions do i need to ask hiim? i have no idea.. thanks.. anita

Anita Jo
on 2/13/08 10:16 am
Topic: RE: infection again????

little history first... i was having belly button infections from all the extra skin..

so had my tummy tuck on jan. 19th 2007 took off 9.2 pounds of skin and fat.. so now its feb 2008 and this infection thing  in the belly button is coming back? why?  i did call my surgeon today. i have to go to my reg. mecial dr. so have to make an appoiment. i just dont understand why this is happening again? any one know. thanks.. anita i'm 147 pounds now...

Anita Jo
on 2/9/08 10:15 am
Topic: RE: mons reduction ???????
hi all, i had a tummy tuck a year ago, jan. 19th 2007. now i need a mons reduction. this camel toe sticks out so much it is very embarrassing .   anyone know what price range it is? i know the consultation  is $125.00 but what is the total price for all thats involved with a mons lift? knock out stuff and all? how about just lipo that area? how much does that cost? would i still need the skin cut? i have tons of fat down there.. i hate it so much.  thanks. anita

Anita Jo
on 2/4/08 12:09 am
Topic: RE: will medicare pay for a mons reduction????
hi all, i had a tummy tuck a year ago, jan. 19th 2007. now i need a mons reduction. this camel toe sticks out so much it is very embarrassing .  will medicare pay for a mons reduction. ? anyone know what price range it is? thanks. anita

Anita Jo
on 12/27/07 10:07 pm
Topic: RE: cost of a mons reduction??
i dont think i could get a revision. my wls dr did my tummy tuck. this was jan. 19, 2007. almost a year now. you think i should ask my surgeon why he didnt do the mons area? it does need it bad..

Anita Jo
on 12/27/07 11:50 am
ok chris, i will have my husband take pics so you can see  what i am talking about.thanks for all your help..

Anita Jo
on 12/27/07 11:24 am
yes this is the only area i need right now. i wish i had pics i would show you and see what you think.i could get pics.  i couldnt go abroad. i dont have that kind of money. so your saying they lipo it then pull it up?

Anita Jo
on 12/27/07 10:05 am
not bad price.. now what about other costs for example... surgeon's fee , consultation fee, surgery suite, and anesthesia.. or was it just one price? i wish mine looked like a teenager.. my gastric bypass dr did my tummy tuck but left the other thing hanging... its so embassing.... what kind of dr did yours? thanks so much. anita

Anita Jo
on 12/27/07 9:41 am
what is the price of a mons reduction? tell me what is all involved with the price and everthing.. my area hangs. i have to keep washing it all the time or it will stinks pee.. i hate it.. lots of my clothes i cant wear cause you see a big mound. this is so embassing.                             thanks, anita

Anita Jo
on 8/28/07 12:39 pm
Topic: RE: How to wait after TT to get pregnant?
Charmaine, My surgeon said wait a year.... beleive me i hate waiting the year... my tt was on jan. 19,2007... so we have 4 months to go... i cant wait to get off the bc pills. now i have pcos so might be hard to get preggers................ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ good luck.. anita

Anita Jo
on 6/10/07 4:11 am
Topic: RE: Panniculectomy and ttc?????
hi kristy, yes i had a panniculectomy.i also figure i would be safe to try and get pregnant since my body dont like to do things that i want them to do.. i have pcos..... i see my surgeon the 21st. of june . just for a check-up .. i am still on the birth control pill. i do have one more packet of pills so that would finish up in the middle of july. so i was thinking to start ttcing in july. i thought someone might know. but i will ask my dr on the 21st and just make sure... thanks for your help.. anita
Most Active