My PCOD update

kelli72
on 5/8/04 11:49 am - ma
I wanted to just pop in and tell others who suffer with this what I am experiencing right now at 3+mnths out. Since my surgery in Jan I have had my period faithfully every mnth. Its been light with no painful cramps. I use to go mnths without a period and now I know that weight was a big factor for me. I still have LOTS of hair growth under my chin and neck but its getting better so I am convinved that weight is a HUGE factor in this disease. I hope this helps others who have this. I already have two beautiful girls so I am blessed with children. Keep the Faith and Tweezers !!!!!!!
Kristy T.
on 5/10/04 5:39 am - Stockton, CA
That is wonderful to hear Kelli! Like you I also have PCOS and do not have a cycle without medication. I have just been approved for my consultation and am just waiting to hear from the surgeons office that they received my patient history information so that they can schedule me. I'm glad to hear that a fellow cyster is doing so well after surgery! Kristy
debbieu
on 5/21/04 3:53 pm - Manchester, IA
Kelli, I have had PCOS for 10 years now (diagnosed) and we have been successful with one child due to ovarian drilling and I never thought I'd ever have another. Thank you for the encouragement and info! The only way I ever get a period is with progesterone. I've had my consult and am just waiting on approval which I should know in 1-2 weeks. It would be so nice not to have to tweeze or shave anymore. Thanks! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1036 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2978 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3592 views