Ladies I need an opinion here ........

BullDog Lady
on 11/4/05 12:54 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Ok--forgive me if this sounds too gross for you but I really do need an honest opionion from someone that I do not know. See my Gyn diagnoised me with PCOS even though I sont have all the symptoms...it runs in the family. I have never been regualr with a cylce in my whole life. Snce I had WLS back in March I have had 2 cycles--1 in May and one at the end of last month. Now here is where I need your opionion at.. I am 2 weeks from my last cycle and all of a sudden I am spotting/bleeding during the day {enough to know that there is something there} and pretty dry at nite. Can cycles happen that soon --I mean having another one jsut 2 weeks ending one? I am so confused. I do relize though that I need to contact my gyno. I was just wondering if any of you had something happen along this line to you? THanks for any advice you can give, Becky
Darcy
on 11/5/05 8:55 am - Washington State
Hey Becky, This is happening because you are loosing weight so fast and because your hormones are all jumbled up. This has happened to me too. I really don't think that it is anything to get worried about. I've talked to several girls who have had the same thing happen that have gone to their GYN's about it and they all come back with the same info...It's because there is such a boost with our estrogen that this is happening. WOOHOO! How much have you lost so far? I had surgery on July 20th and I've lost 62lbs so far...Yay! I hope that you feel a little better. Hugs, ~Darcy
BullDog Lady
on 11/5/05 9:13 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Hey Darcy, I understand that---and really that is waht I was thinking but it did bother me and I thought Iwould ask some opionions out there. Thanks for responding. I have lsot 115 pounds now and jsut 8 months out. I do hope this nasty plateau breaks soon I would love to come down mre sizes before christmas. BUt who knows.. Thanks again and Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1040 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2985 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3596 views