strange pain...for me anyway

BethD
on 5/12/09 10:01 pm - Winder, GA
Okay please tell me that maybe someone has experienced this, last night I was sitting here and all of the sudden my rib cage started to really hurt as if it was expanding at that very moment it lasted for several hours and was bad enough that I had to take tylenol at bedtime then this morning completely gone!
Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Tracy G.
on 5/12/09 10:06 pm - Cartersville, GA
Could it have been gas?  Or your LO could have been putting pressure ther with a hand or foot.  Glad your feeling better now!
Lilypie - (r5np)       
BethD
on 5/13/09 4:58 am - Winder, GA
Nope I am positive it wasn't gas I think it was baby pressure! I am glad he moved!!
Thanks Tracy!
Beth

biggeekgirl
on 5/12/09 10:18 pm

Hi Beth,

I haven't had rib cage pain -- but one of my co-workers always talks about how uncomfortable her ribs were while pregnant. 

I'm glad it went away - whatever it was!

Every day I find new and unusual "pain" from the baby! 

Cindy

Surgery on 4/25/05 , Dr. Alverdy in Chicago.  God Bless the DS !!!
Highest Weight = 412lbs, Surgery Weight = 359lbs, Current Weight = 155lbs (5'7" tall)http://www.picturetrail.com/gid8138761
 Lilypie

BethD
on 5/13/09 4:59 am - Winder, GA
Thanks  Cindy I am pretty sure it was just the baby stretching and pushing in a new place it was weird and painful and I am super glad it's gone!
Luckily I have not other pains at this point...knock on wood!
Beth

Spencerb52
on 5/12/09 10:28 pm
Oh the joys of pregnancy! Reflux can cause a lot of upper pain, and like the pp mentioned, baby can push in a way that makes you feel like your organs are in your throat LOL.

Glad it went away, but still worth mentioning at your next checkup!

Hugs,

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
BethD
on 5/13/09 5:00 am - Winder, GA
Hey Jo, it wasn't reflux I am pretty sure it was just him in a different position causing crazy pressure! I go to the OB tomorrow and I am going to mention it!!
Glad to see ya posting!!
Hugs
Beth

CW
on 5/12/09 10:32 pm - Western, CO
Ouch, that sounds painful.  Hope it stays gone, I have never had that.  My ribs start to hurt if I have been sitting in the car for too long, but that happened before pregnancy too. 
Chrissy

Lilypie - (D7uA)
mini goal, pre pregnancy weight!

BethD
on 5/13/09 5:02 am - Winder, GA
LOL well I definitely sit alot but not like that! I hope it stays gone too I am really thinking he was just changing to a new spot and caused an unGodly pressure that I hope doesn't come back!!
Hope you are feeling okay!
Beth

Lexa321
on 5/12/09 10:43 pm - weston, FL

jayson used to get his toes stuck in my ribs.... omg.. is all i can say!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views