Back Pain....... HELP

Julia23
on 5/12/09 10:31 pm - UT

I am having horrible lower back pain due to first day of AF. It will usually last 2-3 days. I have tried heat pads, and they work well. But I dont think there is such thing as a cordless heatpad that I can walk around with all day. I have taken tylenol, doesn't really help. I am at work for the next 7 hours so I cant go to store for anything.  Does anyone have any really good suggestions to help with this horrible pain? Thanks in advance.  Julia

Michelle G.
on 5/12/09 10:38 pm - Duluth, MN
You might want to check into the one time use pain relief pads such as Ben Gay etc...   I can't think of what brands have them but I've used them before and they do help.   It's like having a heating pad on while you walk around.   They're not cheap but might be worth it if you are in that much pain.   Hope you get some relief.

Click here for a larger view. 

stefanie82
on 5/12/09 10:47 pm - Springfield, OH
I used to take aleve, unfortunately we can't take that anymore. Lay in a hot bath or stand under the hot shower, it always helps some.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Liz R.
on 5/12/09 11:16 pm - Easton, PA
I think that it is thermacare that makes them - they are heat pads that are air activated - WONDERFUL!!! I think that they are called menstrual pads. If you can run to CVS or something on your lunch maybe that will help

Hope you feel better!
ECUMindy
on 5/13/09 1:14 am - Winterville, NC
That's what I was thinking--the ThermaCare pads.. They are "cordless" in a sense of the word and are heated. Hope you feel better soon!

Melinda
373/334/184/188/175/ - Highest/Surgery/Lowest-PrePregnancy/Current/First Goal

It's a BOY!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views